$1199 – Ancient Greece Tour w/Flights
This deal offers wide availability, Emirates flights and the must-see sights of ancient Greece.
This guided tour itinerary from Travel Discounters invites travelers to Greece to take advantage of off-peak-season rates. Spend 6 nights discovering the history and wonder of the Old World from only $1199 per person.
- Roundtrip flights from New York (Newark) aboard Emirates Airlines
- 5 nights' accommodations in Athens
- 1 night in Kalambaka, near Meteora, a UNESCO World Heritage site that Lonely Planet says is an "extraordinary place"
- Six breakfasts and one dinner
- Athens half-day city tour
- A visit to archaeological sites in the ancient city of Delphi and a tour of monasteries suspended in the air atop the giant rock formation Meteora
- All transfers and entrance fees
- Airport meet and assist
Depart: From Newark weekly on Fridays from Nov. 2, 2018 - March 1, 2019. Weekend departures incur a surcharge of $90 per person.
- Boston; Washington, D.C. ... $1399
- Chicago; Miami; Atlanta ...$1599
- Los Angeles; San Francisco; Houston ... $1699
Island option: Can't wait until November? A Greek island package is available for September-October 2018 and March-April 2019 departures for +$399. Contact Travel Discounters for details.
Note: Pricing is per person, based on two travelers sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is an additional $399. Air and hotel taxes are covered, however the local Athens room tax isn’t included. You’ll pay locally at the hotel on arrival.
Book by Aug. 8.
When You Can Go
Weekly departures Nov. 2 - March 1
Up to $1000 on similar tours