Sold out(September 21, 2018) A new deal from this source was published on September 19, 2018. See new deal
$1199 – Ancient Greece Tour incl. Flights
See where Socrates taught, where the Olympics began and where Homer set his poems -- and save $600.
On this escorted tour, you’ll explore Greece’s most iconic sights, try your hand at Greek cooking and dancing, and spend each night in a 4-star hotel.
- Exploring the Acropolis in Athens, with views of the Parthenon, Temple of Athena Nike and the Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Visiting the 3300-year-old ruins in Mycenae, described in Homer's Iliad
- Walking among the ruins in Olympia, where the Olympics began in 776 BC
- Touring the excavations at Delphi and learning about the famous Oracle
Includes: Roundtrip international airfare; 6 nights' accommodations; sightseeing per itinerary; breakfast daily; three 3-course dinners with wine; private motor coach transport.
Depart Dec. 2, 9, 16; Feb. 3, 10, 17; March 3, 4, 11, 18 from the following cities:
- $1199 ... Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, New York, Philadelphia
- $1299 ... Detroit; Los Angeles; Orlando; San Francisco; Seattle; Washington, D.C.
- $1399 ... Charlotte, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, Miami, Minneapolis, Phoenix
Note: Prices are per person, based on two people sharing a room. The single-traveler supplement is waived with this deal, but capacity is limited; call Globus for availability. All taxes and fees are included.
Book by Sept. 21.
When You Can Go
$600 on similar tours
How to Book
Book online at Escapes by Globus
- Click "Dates & Prices."
- Select "Reserve Now" next to your travel date (price reflects land-only packages).
- Select your departure airport on the Vacation Estimate page.
Book this deal by phone
Call Escapes by Globus at 800-249-0720.
About Escapes by Globus
Escapes by Globus is part of the 90-year-old Globus brand, which specializes in escorted vacations around the world. These tours focus on providing stress-free vacations complete with upscale hotels and VIP experiences at budget-friendly prices.