$2299 – Brazil & Argentina Trip incl. Patagonia
Trips to Patagonia typically cost more than $5000 per person to visit the same sites (seriously).
For $2299 per person, including flights, spend 12 nights exploring Brazil and Argentina, including Iguazu Falls and Patagonia.
We love that the itinerary isn't rushed, with plenty of time to explore on your own without missing out on a guide's expertise.
- Buenos Aires (3 nights): Tour the city where tango was born and visit picturesque neighborhoods and cultural sites
- El Calafate (3 nights): Marvel at Patagonia's Glacier National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for the Perito Moreno Glacier; you'll take a boat ride to get up close to the impressive ice formations
- Iguazu Falls (3 nights): Experience both the Brazilian and Argentine side of the falls, one of the world's Seven Natural Wonders
- Rio de Janeiro (3 nights): Ascend Corcovado Mountain to take in panoramic views and see the famed Christ the Redeemer statue
Includes: Flights from the U.S.; flights within South America; 12 nights' accommodations in well-reviewed hotels; daily breakfast; airport transfers; ground transportation; train ride to Devil's Throat in Iguazu; guide services; sightseeing and entrance fees throughout.
Depart: May 19 from Miami. +$100-$200 on May 1, 5, 8, 15, 19. Surrounding January-September dates are also discounted, and flights are available from a handful of major U.S. gateways.
Additional departures: This trip can be booked from San Francisco or Chicago starting at $2399; Dallas starting at $2859; Los Angeles or New York-JFK starting at $2599.
Upgrade: This package can also be booked with 4-star (deluxe) or 5-star (luxury) hotel stays throughout.
Book by Nov. 28.
When You Can Go
May; all January-May on sale
$2610 on similar tours
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
- Click the "Book Now" button on the right-hand side
- Select departure city
- Choose travel date from the calendar
- Continue booking
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at 1-888-488-0592.
Exoticca has been bringing Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.