$1899 – Jordan 5-Star Tour incl. Petra & Flights
This trip is the perfect combination of adventure and luxury.
With this itinerary, luxury operator Cox & Kings provides a rare opportunity to get out of the dreaded comfort zone, but not so far out that you'll actually sacrifice comfort. Win-win, right?
Highlights on this luxurious vacation:
- Stay right across from the entrance to Petra -- once lost for more than 1000 years and now one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Spend 5 nights in 5-star hotels and 1 night in an award-winning tented desert camp, an experience which is often excluded in other tours (named Desert Camp of the Year by Travel and Hospitality Awards)
- Adventure and even more awe enter the picture at the aforementioned desert camp; you'll stay in a deluxe tent (yes, there's a private bathroom) with stunning views of the night sky full of stars
- Float in the Dead Sea -- at 1340 feet below sea level, it's Earth's lowest point of land
Includes: Roundtrip international airfare; hotel accommodations in Amman (2 nights), Petra (1 night), Wadi Rum (1 night) and Dead Sea (2 nights); four days of touring; daily breakfast and one dinner; all transfers in private motor coach; and all taxes and fees.
Depart from NYC:
- $1899 ... Jan. 19; Feb. 7
- $1999 ... Dec. 2 (2018); Feb. 4 (2019)
- $2099 ... March 21; May 5
- $2199 ... April 11
Additional departures: Additional dates also discounted. Depart from Boston; Chicago; Washington, D.C.; or Houston for +$300 per person. Los Angeles and San Francisco departures are +$400.
Extend your trip: For $1099 more per person, add 3 nights in Egypt at the 5-star Sheraton Cairo and tour the Pyramids, Memphis and Alexandria with an Egyptologist.
Note: Pricing is per person, based on two travelers sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is $600 more. Air and hotel taxes are included. A visa is required for travel to Jordan; it is not included with this deal and costs about $56 per person.
Book by Sept. 26.
When You Can Go
Depart Jan. 19 & Feb. 7; +$100-$300 December-April dates
$1540 on similar tours
How to Book
Book online at Cox & Kings
Book this deal by phone
Call Cox & Kings at 866-988-6940.
- Call to speak with the experts at Cox & Kings to book your vacation.
- The reservation center is open daily from 9 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. ET.
- They can also be reached via email: email@example.com
About Cox & Kings
Established in 1758, Cox & Kings is one of the world's oldest luxury travel brands. They operated the first expedition to Mt. Everest in 1922 and brought Gandhi to Europe in 1933. Today, Cox & Kings continuously wins industry awards, including the World's Best Tour Operators (Travel + Leisure). Read reviews from past travelers.