$1699 & up – 8-Night Small Group Escorted Tour in Spring w/Air
You'll explore both the evergreen Irish countryside and the bustling cities of Dublin & Galway.
Why We Love This Deal
Plan ahead for a spring adventure in Ireland that includes flights, hotels and attractions as part of an escorted tour around the Emerald Isle with this offer from Indus Travels.
At $1699 per person, based on double occupancy, here's what's included:
- Roundtrip economy flights from NYC (Newark)
- 7 nights’ 4-star accommodation with daily Irish breakfasts
- 2 dinners at hotels
- Transportation in a modern motorcoach with a driver/guide
- Entrance fees at the Blarney Castle, Cliffs of Moher, Kylemore Abbey and EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Ferry ride across the River Shannon
- Lough Corrib Cruise including scones and an Irish coffee
- Half-day guided Dublin city tour
- Baggage handling for 1 piece of luggage per person in/out of hotels
- Air taxes and fuel surcharges
- All local applicable taxes
These small-group tours have a maximum of 30 people.
Note: A land-only tour is also available, starting at $1149 per person. A single supplement is available for $599 per person.
The tour departs on April 4. Additional dates are discounted from April through October.
For full itinerary, click here.
Book by Dec. 31.
Restrictions may apply. Prices for this tour are per person, based on a twin/double room sharing basis. A land-only tour is also available, starting at $1149 per person. A single supplement is available for $599 per person.
$1699 & up
How to Book
Continue to Indus Travels
- Select your desired date and click on "Book Now"
- Choose the number of adults as well as "land only" or international flights included price"
- Scroll all the way down to "Have a promo code?"
- Enter promo code IRELAND300 to receive the discount