$1499 – Guided Tour through Israel incl. Meals & Flights
This bucket-list trip is fully escorted, making it possible to see numerous awe-inspiring sights.
This Holy Land tour leaves nothing out: Each day includes full-day tours, breakfast, dinner and 4-star accommodations. Israel packages with this many inclusions normally cost $2750.
- Roundtrip flights from Baltimore, Boston or Newark
- Meet and assist upon arrival; private transfers throughout
- 6 nights in well-reviewed 4-star hotels: Tel Aviv (1 night), Sea of Galilee (2 nights), Jerusalem (3 nights)
- 5 days of touring with an English-speaking guide and small group, visiting multiple sites per day
- Hotel porterage, entrance fees and taxes
- Breakfast and dinner daily
Tours visit Israel's major sites, including the Baha'i Gardens of Haifa, the Church of the Beatitudes, Nazareth, the Dead Sea -- including a private beach and a float in the sea -- and the Western Wall. Read about Israel here.
Depart: Jan. 21, 28; Feb. 11, 18; March 4, 11. Chicago and Miami departures are available starting from $100 more, select dates January-March.
Bonus: For a more relaxing trip, add two extra nights in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem or the Dead Sea, starting at $379 per person.
Book by Oct. 18.
When You Can Go
Select dates January-March
$1250 on similar tours
How to Book
This deal must be booked by phone. Visit Fleetway's website for more information.
Book this deal by phone
Call Fleetway at 312-469-1957.
Israel in Winter
January-March in Israel brings mild temperatures: 60-75 degrees during the day with evenings in the 50s. February and March are the country's greenest months, when wildflowers bloom in Galilee.