$1399 – Taj Mahal & Tigers: Luxe India Tour w/Flights
Discover India with true experts: Cox & Kings has escorted travelers to India since 1758.
Why we love this $1399-per-person vacation:
- Take an open-air jungle safari through Ranthambore National Park to search for the Bengal tiger -- rarely included in trips of this length
- Visit the majestic Taj Mahal; ride a cycle rickshaw through Old Delhi; visit the tomb of Emperor Humayun, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Spend 8 nights in 4- and 5- star hotels: Delhi (2 nights), Agra (2 nights), Sawai Madhopur (2 nights), Jaipur (2 nights)
Includes: Roundtrip airfare from the U.S. to India; hotel accommodations; sightseeing and transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle; English-speaking guide; daily breakfast, two lunches and three dinners.
Depart from JFK:
- $1399 ... April 4, 19; May 9, 16; June 6 (2019)
- $1499 ... Oct. 19; Nov. 16; Dec. 6 (2018); Feb. 7; March 22 (2019)
Depart from LAX:
- $1499 ... April 4, 19; May 9, 16; June 6 (2019)
- $1599 ... Oct. 19; Nov. 16 (2018); March 22 (2019)
Upgrade and customize your trip: Starting at $100 more, opt for a private tour with private car service and your own local guide. For $200-$250 more, depart on Oct. 30 for an itinerary including Diwali (the festival of lights) or March 13 for Holi (the festival of colors). Additional U.S. departure cities and extensions to Varanasi and Amritsar are also available.
Prices are per person, based on two people sharing a room. Solo traveler supplement is available upon request. Air and hotel taxes are included.
Book by June 30.
When You Can Go
Select dates April-June 2019; fall & winter dates +$100
How to Book
- View the detailed itinerary on the Cox & Kings website.
- Call or email to book these special rates.
Book this deal by phone
Call Cox & Kings at 866-988-6940.
- Call to speak with a reservation agent and discuss custom itinerary options.
- The reservation center is open daily from 9 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. ET.
- They can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cox & Kings
Established in 1758 as an India custom travel outfitter, Cox & Kings is one of the world's oldest luxury travel brands. They operated the first attempted expedition to Mt. Everest in 1922 and brought Mahatma Gandhi to Europe in 1933. Today, Cox & Kings crafts exclusive individual and group experiences to exotic destinations around the globe. They continuously win industry awards, including India's Leading Luxury Tour Operator 2017 from the World Travel Awards.