$1199 – India 5-Star Guided Tour w/Air
See the Golden Triangle with true experts -- Cox & Kings has escorted travelers to India since 1758.
Ideal for the India first-timer, this Golden Triangle itinerary hits the highlights and encompasses some of the nation's "most jaw-dropping sights" (Lonely Planet). Behold the Taj Mahal, ride a rickshaw through one of Delhi's oldest markets and explore a 16th-century hilltop fort on this 7-night, 5-star tour for $1199 per person.
- Delhi: Tour the capital city; visit the Mahatma Gandhi Memorial, Jama Masjid (one of the largest mosques in Asia) and Chandni Chowk market
- Agra: Tour the city and visit the Taj Mahal
- Jaipur: Tour Amber Fort and stop at Hawa Mahal, famous for its pyramidal facade
Includes: International flights; 7 nights in 5-star hotels; daily breakfast and a farewell dinner; transfers, tours and excursions in an air-conditioned vehicle; an English-speaking guide throughout
Depart from New York City's JFK:
- $1199 ... April 18; May 8, 22; June 12, 26; July 10, 17; Aug. 7, 14; Sept. 11, 18 (2019)
- $1249 ... April 11 (2019)
- $1749-$1779 ... Oct. 6; Nov. 3, 24; Dec. 1 (2018); Jan. 5; Feb. 2, 15; March 23 (2019)
Additional departures: Los Angeles departures start at $1299. Call for pricing from other major gateways.
Note: Prices are per person, based on two travelers sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is available upon request. Air and hotel taxes are covered. A visa is required for U.S. travelers to enter India -- it's an additional fee not included with this deal.
Book by Aug. 22.
When You Can Go
April-September 2019; surrounding dates also on sale
$1650 vs. similar tours
How to Book
Book online at Cox & Kings
Book this deal by phone
Call Cox & Kings at 866-988-6940.
- Call to speak with a reservation agent and discuss custom itinerary options.
- The reservation center is open daily from 9 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. ET.
- They can also be reached via email: email@example.com
About Cox & Kings
Established in 1758, Cox & Kings is one of the world's oldest luxury travel brands. They operated the first expedition to Mt. Everest in 1922 and brought Gandhi to Europe in 1933. Today, Cox & Kings continuously wins industry awards, including India's Leading Tour Operator (World Travel Awards). Read reviews from past travelers.