$1599 – Explore Havana for 3 Nights incl. Tours & Flights
Traveling to Cuba on your own isn't easy, but this tour takes care of all the hassles.
Whether it's discovering nearly 500 years of Spanish architecture or experiencing cigars and rum, Cuba's history and culture wait to be revealed on this escorted tour for $1599 per person.
Even though looser restrictions make Cuba much more accessible to Americans, travel to the island can still be confusing. This convenient package shaves up to $650 off the price of competing tours.
- Roundtrip international flights
- Three nights accommodation at 4-star Memories Miramar Havana
- Private guided tour of modern and old Havana, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Drive to El Morro Castle in a 1950s-vintage American car
- Full-day excursion to Pinar del Rio and Viñales
- All tour, airport and hotel transfers, as well as all entrance fees
- Welcome dinner, daily breakfast and two lunches
- Visa for entry into Cuba
This deal is for travel on June 9, 29; July 17; Aug. 14, 21; Sept. 25; Oct. 9, 23; and Nov. 7 from the following cities:
- Miami ... $1599
- New York; Orlando; Dallas; Washington, D.C. ... $1699
- Los Angeles ... $1799
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy.
Note: Cuba requires all visitors to carry proof of travel medical insurance that will cover them while in the country, therefore it's highly recommended to firm this up prior to traveling. Cuba is still mostly a cash economy, and the majority of establishments are unable to process U.S.-based credit card or debit payments, so plan accordingly.
Located in the residential district of Miramar, the 4-star Memories Miramar Havana features a large swimming pool complex, daily live music in the lobby, two bars and two restaurants with international dining.
Book by April 28.