$599 & up – Bahamas 4-Star Trip w/Airfare
This is the lowest price we’ve seen all year for an all-inclusive Bahamas beach vacation.
Paradise Island and Nassau were thankfully not affected by the recent hurricane, and "the best thing that people can do to help the Bahamas is simple: Visit" (USAToday). Everything's included in this adults-only 4-star package that saves Travelzoo members up to $300 per person.
What's included per person:
- Roundtrip flights to Nassau
- 3 nights in a junior suite at Riu Palace Paradise Island
- All meals and drinks, as well as daily and nightly entertainment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- All taxes and fees
- $599 ... Miami
- $699 ... New York City; Washington D.C.
- $769 ... Atlanta
- $799 ... Chicago; Philadelphia
Note: Flights can be added from any major U.S. gateway.
Depart: Select October-December dates; January-February dates are also on sale. Click on the above links for more detailed departure dates.
About Riu Palace Paradise Island: This adults-only 4-star resort is set on the pristine white sands of Cabbage Beach and is within walking distance to Atlantis' Aquaventure water park, casino and nightclubs. The hotel features two pools (including one with a swim-up bar), beachfront hammocks, several restaurants, 24-hour room service and a luxe spa. Enjoy the crystal-clear waters with activities like Jet Skiing, parasailing, banana boats and snorkeling.
Book by Oct. 23.
$599 & up
Select October-December dates; January-February also on sale
Up to $300 on DIY pricing
How to Book
Continue to CheapCaribbean.com
- In the “Start Planning Your Vacation” box on the right side of the page, choose your departure city, and select “Nassau and Paradise Island” for the destination.
- In that same box, enter your travel dates and room information.
- Click on the “Search” button.
The hotel is about a 30-minute drive from Lynden Pindling International Airport in Nassau.