$469 – Jamaica Family-Friendly Escape w/Meals, Drinks & Air
Jamaica vacations rarely go on sale, especially with flights and an upgraded all-inclusive stay.
Why We Love This Deal
Update (May 11, 5:35 p.m. ET): Due to airfare fluctuations, most Miami and Philadelphia departures are now $478-$510 per person. You can still depart from Miami on June 15 for $469 per person.
Pack up the family and jet off to a Jamaican resort that Travelzoo members rave about, boasting a secluded beach, sizzling Jerk and its very own private island. We love that this Vacation Express-exclusive deal covers a spacious room near the Caribbean, plus up to two kids stay, play and eat for free as soon as this month.
- Roundtrip flights to Montego Bay
- 3 nights at the Holiday Inn Montego Bay Resort
- Upgraded accommodations to a Superior Partial Oceanview Room with a balcony or terrace
- All meals and drinks
- All taxes and fees
- Up to two kids ages 12 and younger stay, play and eat for free with two paying adults
3-night packages with flights are available per person from:
- $469 … Miami, Philadelphia
- $569 ... Baltimore, New York-JFK
- $575 ... Orlando
- $599 ... Atlanta
- $639 ... New Orleans
- $649 ... Detroit
- $659 ... Minneapolis
- $689 ... Boston
- $699 ... Dallas
- $709 ... Washington, D.C.
- $765 ... Houston
7-night packages with exclusive nonstop flights are available per person from:
- $949 … Cincinnati
Depart: Select May-June dates; July-October dates are also on sale.
Resort details: The all-inclusive and all-ages Holiday Inn Montego Bay Resort is located less than 10 minutes away from the international airport in one of the island's most famous cities. At the resort, guests can kick back on a private island — aptly named Tek it Easy Island — and dine at five restaurants, plus a popular Jerk hut set right on the beach. Other amenities include nonmotorized water sports, a children's activity center, live entertainment, a cocktail lounge, two outdoor pools, a whirlpool and a full-service spa. The resort is also the perfect launch point to explore local attractions like the historic Rose Hall Great House and Dunn's River Falls.
Upgrade: This is part of a larger sale that also includes discounted pricing at additional all-inclusive resorts, like the Ocean Coral Spring.
Travelzoo Tip: Protect your trip from unforeseen changes or cancellations with one of Vacation Express's multiple travel insurance and cancellation coverage options available for purchase.
Book by May 27.
Pricing is per person, based on two adults sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is available upon request. Air and hotel taxes are included.
Refund Policy: Once booked with Vacation Express, this deal is nonrefundable. If you book now but need to make certain changes to your trip for any reason, you may do so for a fee. Please review Vacation Express' terms and conditions before you book. For further assistance, please contact Vacation Express at 1-800-309-4717.
Select May-June dates; July-October dates also on sale
Up to $215 vs. DIY pricing
How to Book
Continue to Vacation Express
- Scroll down to the middle of the landing page, where you will see departure cities. Click on your desired departure city.
- Scroll down to reference specific travel dates and available prices (you'll need to scroll down).
- In the search box up top on the left, enter departure city, Jamaica as the destination, number of nights, desired travel dates and number of guests. Click "Continue."
- Scroll down to find the Holiday Inn Montego Bay Resort, then click the green “Select” button.
- Select the "Superior Partial Oceanview Room" room type.
- Confirm flight selection.
- Select add-ons or travel insurance if desired, then click “Continue.”
- Enter your personal information and continue through the booking process.
Book this deal by phone
Call Vacation Express at 1-800-309-4717.
A $10-per-person call-center fee applies when booking by phone.