$1899 – Experience Cuba: Escorted Tour w/Meals & Flights
With more than 28 travel dates, this deal has more options than any other Cuba trip out there.
At $1899 per person, this small group tour from Friendly Planet includes:
- Nonstop roundtrip airfare from Miami to Havana
- Four nights in a renovated casa particular (local Cuban B&B)
- Nine meals: four breakfasts, three lunches, two dinners
- Friendly Planet tour manager and English-speaking local guides throughout
- All land transportation, including airport transfers
- Excursions to a cigar factory, Ernest Hemingway's home and more
- Cuba entrance visa and health insurance; departure taxes
Depart: Select April-October 2018 dates; +$50-$100 select November 2017-March 2018 dates, including prime winter season
Hotel details: Friendly Planet's president hand-picked this local B&B from all the options in Havana because of its stellar service and location in an authentic Havana neighborhood near the ocean, the city's sea wall and Old Havana.
This is part of a larger sale featuring five different Cuba itineraries, including a seven-night cruise that stops in three different ports around the country.
Book by Aug. 3.
When You Can Go
Select April-October dates; +$100 select winter
$1100 on competing packages
How to Book
Book online at Friendly Planet
Book this deal by phone
Call Friendly Planet at 877-459-3441.
About Friendly Planet
Friendly Planet was one of the first tour operators to secure a people-to-people Cuba license back in 2011. The company's trips have not been impacted by fluctuations in U.S.-Cuba relations.