$1399 – Authentic Cuba: Culinary 4-Night Sampler
Havana comes alive on this trip boasting a cooking class, food tour and cocktail mixology class.
With a nearby destination like Cuba, you can see a lot in a short time -- especially on a small-group tour. That's why we negotiated this exclusive 4-night culinary vacation that's loaded with VIP tours and unique extras.
For $1399 per person, you'll experience all of the following:
- Hands-on home-hosted cooking class by a local chef
- Cocktail mixology class, where you'll learn to make Cuban mixed drinks
- Visit to one of Havana's locally owned restaurants, where you'll sample small plates
- Food tour of Old Havana, where you'll learn about the city's coffee, chocolates, churros and more
- Farm-to-table lunch at a local farm
- Educational rum and cigar pairing lesson
This deal from Daiquiri Tours includes: 4 nights in Havana at a well-rated casa particular (like a local bed-and-breakfast); tour operator with a legal people-to-people license; expert guide and private driver; small group size (no more than 10 travelers); 10 meals with drinks (four breakfasts, three lunches and three dinners); roundtrip transfers; and all taxes and fees.
- 2018: Oct. 11, 27; Nov. 18, 29; Dec. 13, 20
- 2019: +$100 Jan. 10, 24; Feb. 7, 14; March 14, 28; April 11, 25
Note: This package does not include international airfare or a Cuba visa; however, Daiquiri Tours would be happy to help you book your flights and process your visa. Pricing is per person, based on two travelers sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is available upon request. Taxes are included.
Book by Oct. 26.