$92 – Cirque du Soleil Dinner Show
A show, food and a gorgeous setting -- these packages have all the makings for a great evening.
If you're thinking of taking a trip to Mexico this fall, check out the Cirque du Soleil show and dinner experience “JOYA,” found only at Vidanta Riviera Maya, less than a one-hour drive from Cancun. Tickets are now up to $55 off for Travelzoo members.
Inspired by the migratory journey of monarch butterflies, the show is set in a visually stunning, 600-seat custom theater and features classic Cirque du Soleil acts of contortion, strength and trapeze.
Choose from these experiences:
- Show and Champagne … $92 (MXN$1,656), regularly $132 (MXN$2,376)
Champagne, wine or non-alcoholic beverages paired with the chef’s selection of savory bites, plus centrally located seats
- Show, Dinner and Champagne … $127 (MXN$2,286), regularly $182 (MXN$3,276)
A full hour of preshow entertainment while you are served an intimate dinner with Champagne, plus seats close to the stage
This offer is valid for all performances through Dec. 15. There are no performances on Sundays or Mondays. Prices will be listed in Mexican pesos on the booking page.
Book by Nov. 30.
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 15
Up to $55
How to Book
Book online at 'JOYA' by Cirque du Soleil
- Use the calendar to select your show time.
- Choose a quantity of tickets, then a package type. The discount will be automatically applied at this step.
- Click "Find Tickets."
- Select your seats, then read and accept the pop-up information confirming the fine print.
- Review order and click "Next."
- Complete your payment information to book.
Fees: Additional fees of $5 per order will apply.