$999 – Thailand 4-Star City & Beach Vacation w/Flights
Save $500 versus similar trips combining the best of Bangkok city and the famed beaches of Phuket.
This $999-per-person, 8-night vacation offers the flexibility of ample leisure time with the assistance of a guide along the way. It includes:
- International flights from the U.S. to Bangkok and intra-Thailand flights
- Stays at a 4-star hotel in Bangkok (5 nights) and a 4-star hotel steps from the beach in Phuket (3 nights)
- A half-day tour of Bangkok, to include the Temple of the Reclining Buddha (the oldest and largest temple in the city), bustling Chinatown and the city's largest flower market at Paklong Talat
- A half-day boat ride through the canals of the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Daily breakfast
- Airport transfers
Customize your trip: With your free time in Bangkok, we recommend adding optional day trips and tours, like a visit to feed and bathe elephants at a rescue sanctuary or the ruins of Thailand's ancient capital Ayutthaya, starting at $49 more per person.
Depart: Fly from Los Angeles select dates April-May. All departures November 2018-2019 are on sale for $50-$200 more.
Additional departures: Depart for +$50-$200 from Chicago, Houston, New York City, San Francisco and Seattle.
Note: Prices are per person, based on two travelers sharing a room. Air and hotel taxes are included. A mandatory gratuity of $50 per person for the bus driver and tour guide is not included and paid once you arrive in Thailand.
Book by Oct. 24.
When You Can Go
Select departures April-May; surrounding dates +$50-$200
$500 off similar packages
How to Book
Book online at InterTrips.com
- Click “Dates & Rates” to see the package dates and pricing.
- Select departure city from drop down menu.
- Click on the departure date you would like.
- Enter your information on the right side of the page under "Book the tour" and click "Book Now."
- Continue through booking path.
Book this deal by phone
Call InterTrips.com at 888-410-4111.
- Mention the Travelzoo offer when booking. Please note when calling to book this deal, call times may be longer than usual.
- The call center hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. PST, and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. PST.