$999 – China: Upscale 14-Night Trip w/Yangtze Cruise & Air
This trip was designed for Travelzoo with luxe hotels near city centers and a Yangtze River cruise.
We've partnered with UTOvacation to create a new 14-night China package exclusively for Travelzoo members. In addition to upgraded hotels and extensive touring, you'll spend part of your trip cruising down the Yangtze River. Our offer saves $2000 on the regular price and is the best overall value we've seen this year for similar trips.
For $999 per person, you'll receive:
- Roundtrip flights from the U.S. to China, plus flight from Beijing to Shanghai
- All transfers and ground transportation in China
- Accommodations for 8 nights with daily breakfast in 4- and 5-star, city-center hotels (3 nights in Beijing, 1 night in Suzhou, 1 night in Hangzhou, 3 nights in Shanghai) plus 1 night at an upscale inn in the Nian Hua Wan historical village in Wuxi and 1 night in a 4-star hotel near Chongqing Airport after the cruise
- In Shanghai, you'll be just a 15-minute walk from the famous Yu Garden, ideal for a last day of leisure before heading home
- Extensive touring, including Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, Summer Palace, the Great Wall, Master of the Nets Garden, West Lake, the Bund, Yuyuan Bazaar, People's Square and Nanjing Road
- Stops at a jade factory, pearl center and silk embroidery shop
- 4 nights cruising the Yangtze River in luxury on the President No. 8 (or similar), including balcony cabin accommodations, all meals and daily excursions
- English-speaking guide throughout
Depart select November 2020 dates from New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, Chicago, Boston, Seattle and Washington, D.C. More 2020 dates start at $300 more. Departures from 21 additional U.S. cities are $300-$500 more. Visit the booking page for more information.
Note: The price does not include $290 per person in mandatory gratuities (including the cruise gratuities) that can be paid prior to departure by credit card or on the first day of the tour in cash.
Seats are limited. We suggest booking as soon as possible to get the best dates and prices.
Travelzoo Tip: After the cruise, you'll have the opportunity to join an optional tour for $60 per person to see giant pandas at Chongqing Zoo, which is famous for its variety of animals and conservation efforts. Reviewers rave about seeing these gentle giants in a protected habitat. A hot pot lunch and Chongqing day tour are also included.
Book by Nov. 20.
How to Book
Continue to UTOvacation
- On the landing page, select your preferred date of departure and click "Book Now."
- Enter the required personal information and select your departure city from the drop-down menu to see the correct price.
- You'll also have the opportunity to add optional services at this time.
- After you enter all your personal information and select a main contact, click "Checkout Now."
- You'll be required to login or register on the UTOvacation website prior to completing your purchase.
- Once logged in, enter your credit card information and click "Confirm Order."
- This website is not optimized for mobile devices and you'll have to scroll down to see the departure dates and prices. Use a desktop or tablet to book.
Book this deal by phone
Call UTOvacation at 855-526-1286.
Phone reservations available Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. ET.