$999 – China 2-Week Trip w/Yangtze Cruise & Air, Save $1100
This fall, travel through China and cruise the Yangtze River for $999 per person with airfare & tax.
A two-week trip to China with Sinorama Holidays is now $999 with tax included -- that's less than $72 a day.
Saving more than $1100 on DIY, this package includes:
- Roundtrip flights from San Francisco, LA or Seattle (fly from 39 other cities for +$100-$400)
- Luxe hotels with daily breakfast in cities including Beijing, Xi'an and Shanghai
- 4-night cruise on the Yangtze River, including all meals
- High-speed train tickets, coach transfers and domestic flight
- All taxes, service charges and fuel surcharges
Depart: Nov. 24, 28; +$200 for earlier November dates. Additional fall departures are available. For early-bird planners, 2019 dates are also available including March from +$100.
Note: This deal is based on double occupancy. The Chinese visa fee (approximately $140) is not included. This deal is nonrefundable.
When You Can Go
Depart Nov. 24, 28; earlier dates from +$200; 2019 available
More than $1100 on DIY
How to Book
Book online at Sinorama Holidays
Book this deal by phone
Bookings must be made online. For questions and more information about these trips, call 1-866-930-9580 or 1-888-579-5519.