$8999 – Once-in-a-Lifetime China Adventure incl. Everything
This is the most comprehensive, luxurious tour of China we've ever published.
If you only plan to visit China once in your life, this is the trip to take. Over the course of three weeks, you'll visit the country's most famous sights, taste delicious regional dishes at the best restaurants, and learn about Chinese culture with immersive educational activities. Even better? This trip is completely private to your party; the guide, the driver and a vehicle are all at your disposal.
This price tag may be higher than you're used to seeing for China vacations, but it's packed with value, covering everything you'll need for an incredible trip including 5-star hotels and a luxurious river cruise, flights, transfers, tours, guide tips and even your Chinese Visa.
Highlights of this 19-night, private tour:
- See giant pandas at the Chengdu Research Base
- In Beijing: take a Tai Chi class at the Temple of Heaven; attend a Kung Fu Show; take a rickshaw ride to visit with a local family; and behold the Great Wall of China
- In Xi'an: see Terra Cotta Warriors and enjoy a dumpling banquet before attending a Tang Dynasty singing and dancing show
- Learn to make bamboo fans and visit a local farm in Yangshuo
- Take an evening cruise around the Four Lakes and see the Reed Flute Cave in Guilin
- Cruise the gorgeous Yangtze River for 4 nights on a 5-star vessel in a suite with a balcony; the MS Century Glory is one of the newest and most luxurious ships to sail on the Yangtze
- Visit the 1000-year-old mountain town of Ciqikou (Little Chongqing)
- Take the bullet train (in first class, of course)
What's included: Roundtrip international flights from the US; domestic flights within China; all ground transportation (including airport transfers); 19 nights' accommodations in 5-star hotels in Beijing (4 nights), Xi'an (2), Guilin (1), Yangshuo (2), Shanghai (3), Chongqing (1), Chengdu (2) and a 5-star Yangtze River Cruise (4 nights); daily touring with an expert, English-speaking guide; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner; gratuities for your guide and driver; Chinese visa; UTOvacation's Trip Assurance Program which allows you to reschedule your trip at least 150 days prior to departure.
Departures available weekly 2022-2023. Fly from New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose or Seattle for $8999, based on double occupancy.
Additional departures: Fly from Boston, Chicago, Houston, Miami, Philly, D.C. or 15 other US cities for $300-$500 more per person.
Book by Jan. 20.
Change without Fees: If you book now but have to change your trip, you’ll receive a travel credit in the full amount of your vacation that can be used for any destination or itinerary in the future. If other tours or departure dates are higher at the time of rebooking, you will have to pay the difference. Any changes must be finalized at least 150 days prior to scheduled departure. For further assistance, call 1-855-526-1286.
How to Book
Continue to UTOvacation -- No Change Fees
Note: The landing page will mention a 21-day trip; 2 of the days are travel days which makes this a 19-night vacation.
- Click "View Dates & Continue," then select your date of departure on the calendar.
- Choose departure city from the drop down and click "continue."
- Choose number of travelers and room type and click "continue."
- Enter traveler details (if booking for multiple people, be sure to fill out information under each traveler tab).
- Select a main contact (this is required to continue) and click "Checkout Now."
- You'll be required to register on the UTOvacation website prior to completing your purchase.
- Enter your credit card information and click "Confirm Order."
Book this deal by phone
Call UTOvacation -- No Change Fees at 1-855-526-1286.
When booking by phone, mention Travelzoo. UTOvacation also has an online chat feature that you can use to ask questions. Look for the icon on the right side of your screen and get connected with a representative in minutes.
After nearly a decade of operation, tour operator UTOvacation has guided tens of thousands of travelers on adventures around the world. We at Travelzoo love working with UTOvacation for their incredible deals (they hold the "lowest price ever" record for many destinations) and excellent user reviews, including a 4.4-star rating on Trustpilot, 4.5 stars on Tripadvisor, and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.