$399 – China 8-Night Spring Tour incl. Flights
We're officially entering "best price you'll ever see" territory here.
For $399 per person -- less than international flights alone -- you can visit the Great Wall of China with this deal from Nexus Holidays.
This package includes:
- Roundtrip airfare from Chicago (O'Hare), NYC (JFK), Seattle; +$100 Los Angeles
- 8 nights in five cities, including several 4- and 4.5-star hotels
- English-speaking tour guide
- Tours, admissions fees and shows per itinerary
- Five stops at local businesses like a silk factory and tea plantation
- 13 meals: eight breakfasts, five lunches
- Roundtrip airport transfers; air and hotel taxes
Depart: Select March-April, November dates (depending on departure city); dozens of May-October dates available for slightly more.
Itinerary details: Visit Beijing (3 nights); Shanghai (2 nights); Suzhou (1 night), known for its UNESCO World Heritage gardens; lakeside Hangzhou (1 night); and Wuxi (1 night), home of one of China's largest Buddha statues.
Note: There are only 20 seats per airport and departure date. Full payment is due at time of booking and is nonrefundable, nontransferable. This price does not include a China visa ($190 per person) or mandatory gratuities ($100 per person). Travelers can pay gratuities directly in China.
Travelzoo Tip: From Beijing Duck banquets to business class upgrades, Nexus Holidays has about 10 different optional tours and excursions to choose from, starting at $35 per person.
Book by Jan. 25.
When You Can Go
Select March-April, November dates; more 2018 dates on sale
$1150 on competing packages