$398 – China 8-Night Tour w/Flights
This tour -- including airfare, hotels and sightseeing -- costs you less than flights would alone.
For less than $50 per night, here's what's included:
- Roundtrip international flights and flight from Beijing to Shanghai
- 8 nights' accommodations in 4- and 4.5-star hotels: 3 nights in Beijing, 1 in Suzhou, 1 in Wuxi, 1 in Hangzhou and 2 in Shanghai
- Daily breakfast, five lunches and one dinner, including local specialties like steamed soup dumplings and Mao Zedong's favorite braised pork belly dish
- Sightseeing and orientation tours with English-speaking guides
- All airport and hotel transfers plus transportation via coach
- Visits to the Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Beijing's Olympic Park, Suzhou's classical gardens, West Lake, the Shanghai Museum and the Bund
- All taxes
Depart: Select November-March dates (exact dates vary by city but most can be found in November):
- $398 ... Seattle, Las Vegas
- $498 ... Chicago; San Francisco; Los Angeles; Washington, D.C.
- $598 ... New York
- $628 ... San Diego, Phoenix, Denver, San Jose
- $648 ... Boston
- $698 ... Portland, Dallas
- $728 ... Philadelphia
Additional departures: More departure cities and dates are available from Aug. 28, 2018 - May 14, 2019, starting from +$50. Our favorite time to visit China is early fall, and we spotted some September dates starting from $498.
Seats are limited. There will be stops along the way to visit local businesses and shops; you are not obligated to purchase anything. Please see trip itinerary for details.
Note: Pricing is per person, based on two travelers sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is available upon request. A visa is required to enter China, and the fee is not included with this deal. Price also excludes a mandatory gratuity of $90 per traveler to be paid directly to the tour guide and driver.
When You Can Go
Select November-March dates; August-May also on sale
$1000 vs. do-it-yourself price