$3795 – Guided Journey incl. Everest, Save $2300
Forget the bucket list: This 15-night epic adventure redefines life-changing travel.
Long considered one of the holiest Hindu and Buddhist sites on the planet, Mount Kailash was once only reachable by foot or yak. Today, thanks to modern roads, you can travel by vehicle in between hikes -- visiting Tibet, Nepal and Mount Everest base camp on this 15-night expedition.
For $3795 per person, this offer from Perillo's Learning Journeys includes:
- 12 nights in Tibet in mud houses, lodges and basic hotels
- Three nights in a 4-star hotel in Kathmandu, Nepal
- A cook team in Tibet to prepare meals
- Yak and men to carry luggage between stops
- Full-time tour manager throughout trip
- English- and Hindi-speaking Sherpa guide on rugged hikes
- All ground transportation, including a dedicated truck loaded with equipment and staff
- 43 meals: 15 breakfasts, 14 lunches, 14 dinners (all vegetarian meals)
Depart: June 22, 2018
Note: Travelers must be in good health to walk and hike at altitudes of up to 18,500 feet. A doctor's note must be provided prior to departure and participants will be reviewed again by a doctor in Tibet before embarking on this trip.
This is a land-only package, but you can call to add airfare to this package. You will need to purchase a separate visa to Nepal and Tibet (Perillo's Learning Journeys can help you secure those).
Book by Aug. 21.
When You Can Go
June 22, 2018
$2300 on competing packages
How to Book
Book online at Perillo's Learning Journeys
Click "Book Now" cart in the middle of the site (below the photo).
Book this deal by phone
Call Perillo's Learning Journeys at 888-884-8259.
Perillo's Learning Journeys have reservation agents available Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM EST. Over the weekend, you can book online, send an e-mail to email@example.com or leave a voicemail and the team will get back to you.
About Perillo's Learning Journeys
A division of 73-year-old Perillo Tours, Learning Journeys specializes in unique experiences including nature photography, yoga wellness journeys and culinary programs in exotic locales worldwide.