$299 – Last Chance: China 8-Night Trip w/Air
Due to popular demand, UTO is extending its sale on this jaw-dropping $299 China vacation package.
For $299 per person — the lowest price we've seen — you'll receive flights as well as hotel stays, tours and transfers, and it's available for just one more week exclusively for Travelzoo members.
"How can they do that?" you're asking.
UTO partners with the local government to help cover costs, making China more accessible and easier on the wallet while freeing you from the hassle of mapping out an international trip on your own. If China’s been on your list, this is your chance to make it happen — you'll tour some of the world’s most enduring landmarks for less than the price of flights alone.
So, what does that $299 get you?
- Roundtrip flights to Beijing, return from Shanghai (see departure cities below)
- Domestic flight from Beijing to Shanghai
- 8 nights at 4-star hotels throughout with daily breakfast (3 in Beijing, 1 in Suzhou, 1 in Wuxi, 1 in Hangzhou, 2 in Shanghai)
- Sightseeing tours of the Great Wall, Lanli Garden, Garden of Master of the Nets and West Lake
- Shopping trips to a silk-spinning factory, pearl center and tea shop
- English-speaking guide throughout
- Airport transfers
What's not included:
- Chinese visa, which can be arranged hassle-free via UTO for $230 or applied for independently
- Mandatory gratuities of $180 that can be paid prior to departure by credit card or upon arrival in cash
When you can go: November-December 2020 or February-March 2021; surrounding dates are also discounted, starting at $50 more.
Depart from New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose or Seattle for $299, based on double occupancy. Single supplement is +$350.
Departures from Boston, Chicago, Houston, Miami, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C. and 15 additional cities are $300-$500 more per person.
A limited number of seats is available for each departure date — we suggest booking soon. You can secure your booking with just a $99 deposit. UTO will even let you make a one-time name change at no cost (reg. $100) if you aren't sure who you will be traveling with, but want to take advantage of this offer. You can always change the name once you've firmed up your plans, but you have to do so by Jan. 31. Call for more details.
How to Book
Continue to UTOvacation
- On the landing page, select your preferred package. More Asia offers are available in addition to the $299 China package.
- Once on the calendar page, select your preferred date of departure and click "Book Now."
- Enter the required personal information and select your departure city from the drop-down menu to see the correct price.
- You'll also have the opportunity to add optional services at this time.
- After you enter all your personal information and select a main contact, click "Checkout Now."
- You'll be required to login or register on the UTOvacation website prior to completing your purchase .
- Once logged in, enter your credit card information and click "Confirm Order."
This website is not optimized for mobile devices, and you'll have to scroll down to see the departure dates and prices. Use a desktop or tablet to book.
Book this deal by phone
Call UTOvacation at 855-526-1286.
Business hours are Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. ET.
There are various optional tours and trip extensions you can add at time of booking. Our favorites are the 3-night extension to Xi'an to see the terra-cotta warriors for $599 per person and the 5-night Yangtze River cruise extension for $799 per person. Visit the offer landing page for more information.