Sold out(November 14, 2018) A new deal from this source was published on November 14, 2018. See new deal
$1999 – Guided Tour through Japan incl. Flights
Save $850 and see iconic temples, castles and natural wonders on this weeklong trip.
This 6-night, $1999-per-person itinerary is an amazing deal for departures out of New York City with travel dates that include cherry blossom season.
- Osaka (1 night): See the gorgeous 450-year-old castle, feed the roaming deer of Nara and eat your way through Kuromon Market.
- Kyoto (2 nights): Head to old Kyoto to see the historically restored streets, a bamboo forest, a golden pavilion and the 10,000 red gates of Inari Fushimi Shrine. Take a bullet train to the hot spring town of Hakone to marvel at the serenity of Mt. Fuji.
- Tokyo (3 nights): Wander the imperial grounds in Tokyo before hitting the ultra-modern shops, restaurants and nightclubs.
Includes: Airfare on Air China or similar; 6 nights' accommodations in 3.5- and 4-star hotels; bullet train; English-speaking guide; 11 meals; entrance fees per itinerary; and airport transfer upon arrival to Osaka.
Depart: March 25; April 15; Sept. 9. Many other dates are available starting at $2085. Departures from Los Angeles are also available starting at $2170.
Note: Pricing is per person, based on two travelers sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is available for +$875. Air and hotel taxes are included. Return airport transfer is a separate cost and can be arranged through the tour guide.
Book by Nov. 14.
When You Can Go
March 25; April 15; Sept. 9
$850 on competing packages
How to Book
Continue to Charming Travel Destinations
- Click on the "Book Now" button or the "Dates/Rates" tab.
- Click on the "Book Now" after your desired travel date and fill out the form.
Book this deal by phone
Call Charming Travel Destinations at 1-888-607-8555.
Reservation agents are available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.