$1999 – Dreamy Maldives All-Inclusive Trip w/Emirates Air
Unwind for a week on a private island with this jaw-dropping trip that saves $1500 per person.
Fly on Emirates Airlines, which "dominates long haul travel, with a level of service that only a few equal" (AirlineRatings.com), and relax at a 4-star resort on Kuredu Island in the Maldives for $1999 per person.
- Roundtrip flights to Male on Emirates, plus 20% bonus Skywards Miles
- 7 nights in an upgraded Beach Bungalow on a private island at the upscale Kuredu Island Resort
- Roundtrip seaplane transfers ($379 value per person)
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Unlimited drinks (even the boozy kind), plus minibar beverages and a half bottle of Champagne per room, per stay
- Activities, including a sunset cruise, kayaking and windsurfing
Depart from Los Angeles, New York City or San Francisco select dates April-May and October (varies by city); surrounding months are also discounted.
Additional Departures: Boston departures start at $2089, and Seattle departures start at $2199.
Upgrade to an Over Water Villa: For $693 more per person, stay in an overwater villa with private terrace over the ocean, including sunbeds.
About the Resort: Located on Kuredu Island, this resort offers a tranquil, luxurious setting for those looking for a secluded getaway. On-site amenities include a state-of-the-art dive center, a swimming pool with ocean views, two full-service spas and activities like golf, tennis and nightly entertainment. There is also easy access to excursions away from the island, such as sailing or scuba diving.
Book by Dec. 11.
April-May & October; surrounding months on sale
$1500 vs. booking on your own