$1999 – Bali 5-Star Trip w/Flights
This deal includes Premium Economy flights and a beachside stay atop the Nusa Dua cliff.
An upscale 7-night Bali trip with flights is now available for $1999 per person. This deal offers upgraded airfare and a top-notch hotel stay while saving you up to $450 compared to booking a similar trip on your own.
- Roundtrip flights from the U.S. to Bali in Premium Economy on Singapore Airlines; enjoy priority boarding, ample stowage, more legroom and meals with wine included with your upgraded airfare
- 7 nights at the new 5-star Apurva Kempinski resort, located beachfront atop the cliff of Nusa Dua
- Daily breakfast
- Full-day tours of Ubud and northern Bali, as well as a half-day tour to view the sunset from an offshore temple in the Indian Ocean
- Arrival and departure transfers
- See the curvaceous shelves of bottle-green rice terraces and black-sand beaches of northern Bali. Later visit Lake Bratan and its floating temple.
- Tour artisan villages near Ubud and learn of their cultures and traditional tools. You'll see handcrafted fabrics, carvings, jewelry and artwork.
- See monkeys and flying foxes at a wildlife sanctuary. Later watch the sun set from a 16th-century temple located offshore atop a rock island.
Depart: Sept. 9, 19, 16, 17, 23, 24; Oct. 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22 for the following per-person prices:
- New York (EWR) ... $1999
- Los Angeles; San Francisco ... $2099
- Houston ... $2199
Extend: You can add 3 nights in Singapore with daily breakfast, a half-day tour and airfare for $399 per person.
Additional dates: Aug. 2019 - March 2020 from +$200.
Book by April 24.
Many Sept. & Oct departures. Aug - March from +$200
Up to $450 on DIY pricing
How to Book
Continue to Indus Travels
Click "Book Now" on the landing page then again next to your departure date. Select your departure city, optional tours and hotel upgrades then complete your booking.
Book this deal by phone
Call Indus Travels at 1-866-978-2997.
Call center hours are 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. PT, Monday-Friday.