$1899 & up – India: 15-Night Golden Triangle Escape w/Air
Journey from cosmopolitan Delhi through the grand cities and landscapes of Rajasthan.
India's northern state of Rajasthan literally translates to "Land of Kings" -- a fitting name for a region dotted with palaces, forts, monuments, and beautiful gardens and lakes. See the world-famous Taj Mahal and the nearly 300-year-old Jantar Mantar observatory with this package from Citrus Holidays that includes flights, breakfasts, accommodations and transfers.
At $1899 per person, based on double occupancy, this offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to Delhi
- 15 nights' accommodations (1 night in New Delhi, 1 night in Agra, 2 nights in Jaipur, 1 night in Mandawa, 2 nights in Bikaner, 2 nights in Jaisalmer, 1 night in Jodhpur, 3 nights in Narlai and 2 nights in Udaipur)
- Breakfast at each hotel
- Local English-speaking guides
- Light and sound show at Amer Fort in Jaipur
- Private Jeep safari in Jaipur
- Sand dune camel safari in Jaisalmer
- Boat ride in Udaipur
- Daily mineral waters
Depart from: Chicago on select dates between September and January. Additional dates and departures are available from Los Angeles, Miami and New York City (JFK).
See more information on the Citrus Holidays website, but please call to book.
Book by Aug. 31.