$1899 – Explore Egypt via Land & Cruise: 7 Nights w/Flights
This turn-key escorted tour takes away the hassle of planning and purchasing components on your own.
Travel to the pyramids and down the Nile on a discounted seven-night guided vacation to Egypt. Starting at $1899 per person, this comprehensive tour includes flights, 5-star accommodations, a Nile River cruise and all taxes and fees.
Saving as much as $565 per person on the cost of similar tours, this package from Travel Discounters covers excursions that often cost extra with other tour operators.
- Roundtrip air to Cairo and two flights within Egypt, including transfers
- Three nights at the 5-star Le Meridien Pyramids, a Starwood hotel
- Four nights on a Nile River cruise aboard the ms Semiramis
- Services of an English-speaking Egyptologist on tours, including a day trip to Luxor and a camel ride at Giza Plateau
- All entrance fees, including to the Egyptian Museum while touring Cairo
- Daily breakfast, five lunches and four dinners
- All transfers and shore excursions noted on the itinerary
- Bonus: Book by April 12 to upgrade to the ms Nile Goddess for $149 ($740 value)
Weekly departures are available through November 2018, for (per-person pricing):
- $1899 ... New York
- $2099 ... Washington, D.C.; Boston; Chicago or Houston
- $2199 ... Los Angeles; San Francisco; Miami or Atlanta
Note: Deal price does not include a $25 visa, due upon arrival at the Cairo airport, and a $20 admission to the mummy rooms at the Cairo Museum. Solo travelers pay a single supplement fee of $599. Prices are higher for departures May 5 - Sept. 10 and over certain holidays.
Travelzoo Tip: We recommend purchasing the Pharaohs Deal for $299 more to include all meals for the entire itinerary, one extra night on the Nile cruise, all drinks (including alcohol) aboard, a full-day Old Cairo tour, an excursion to the Egyptian Museum with lunch and an Abu Simbel bus tour.
When You Can Go
Through May 4; Sept. 11 - Nov. 30
Up to $565