$1799 – India: 5 Cities in 11 Nights w/Air & Tiger Safari
It's all in the details: This tour includes luxe hotels and unique adventures like a tiger safari.
Set off on an escorted journey to India and save as much as $1000 per person with this 11-night vacation for $1799 per person (based on double occupancy), including airfare, luxurious hotels, many meals and comprehensive sightseeing.
What you need to know:
- The price includes roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles, New York City or San Francisco to India with all taxes
- You'll spend 11 nights in five places and all transportation and transfers are included
- Daily breakfast, five lunches and six dinners are covered
- Depart Sept. 29; additional fall 2017 dates are available for $50-$100 more per person
- A two-night Beijing stopover or five-night Nepal extension can be added to this trip for an additional cost
- Three nights in Delhi, two nights in Agra, one night in Abhaneri, two nights in Ranthambhore and three nights in Jaipur
- Accommodations include 5-star hotels, a 4-star resort and a tented camp
- Game drive in Ranthambhore National Park to spot Bengal tigers and other wildlife
- Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal and elephant ride to the Amber Fort
- Visit to a traditional Rajasthani village to interact with locals and experience real farm life
Note: If you want to travel solo, a single supplement fee of $599 is required. Americans must get a visa (which runs about $60 per person) to visit India.
Travelzoo Tip: World Spree also offers a nine-night India trip during the Holi Festival of Colors in March. Click here for more information.
Book by Dec. 9.
When You Can Go
Sept 29; +$50-$100 more fall 2017 dates
$1000 on comparable packages
How to Book
Book online at World Spree
- Click on the "Dates & Pricing" tab.
- Click "Search" beside your desired departure date and follow the instructions.
Book by phone
Call World Spree at 866-652-5656.
Ask for the "14-Day Incredible India" package seen in the Travelzoo Top 20. The call center is open Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. PT.