$1699 – Indonesia: 2-Week Trip incl. Bali & Air
If you've dreamt of a Bali trip, this island-hopping adventure will more than fulfill your fantasy.
Why We Love This Deal
Update (Jan. 11., 9:30 a.m. E.T.): Due to popularity and airfare fluctuation this deal is now +$200-$300.
Experience a cross-section of life in Indonesia, the largest archipelago on the planet, with this richly varied 2-week vacation. Breathtaking beaches, ancient temples, verdant rice villages and bohemian markets all await on this comprehensive tour.
With Exoticca's Hello 2022 sitewide sale, you can visit this vibrant country while staying in 4-star hotels. It may be hard to believe at this price, but flights and all transportation are included, too.
Highlights of this $1699 per person trip:
- Jakarta (2 nights): Begin your journey in Jakarta, Indonesia's capital, and experience its fascinating mix of cultures amid a metropolitan vibe
- Yogyakarta (3 nights): Although it's on the same island as Jakarta, Yogyakarta is a calmer spot where you'll visit places like Borobudur, one of UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites, and Sultan's Palace
- Ubud (4 nights): Island hop to Bali, known for its idyllic beaches, and visit the Goa Gajah elephant cave. You'll enjoy a Barong dance show at sunset, among other highlights
- Benoa (5 nights): Journey to the island's southern peninsula and use your free time to experience iconic spots like the Uluwatu and Jagatnatha temples and enjoy picturesque sunsets over the ocean
Includes: Roundtrip flights from the U.S. to Jakarta, return from Bali; intra-country flights; 14 nights in 4-star hotels with daily breakfast; guided tours and entrance fees per itinerary; airport transfers and ground transportation; and an English-speaking tour guide.
Depart: Select dates April-May & October-November 2022 from New York; or April & September-November from Los Angeles. Additional departures through September 2023 are also discounted, starting at $100 more.
Additional departures: Atlanta; Boston; Chicago; Dallas; Fort Lauderdale; Houston; Miami; Oakland; Orlando; San Diego; San Francisco; Seattle; and Washington, D.C. departures are also available through September 2023, starting at $200 more per person.
Additional itineraries available: This is part of a larger sale on trips to Indonesia, including a 12-night package to Bali, Lombok and Gili Trawangan; a 15-night trip that includes Malaysia and an epic 34-night journey through five Southeast Asian countries.
Book by Jan. 31.
Restrictions may apply. Prices are per person, based on two travelers sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is available upon request. Air and hotel taxes are included. A visa is required for U.S. visitors to enter Indonesia and the cost is not included in this package.
Fully Refundable: Exoticca offers free cancellations on bookings. Cancellations must be made 60 days before the departure date. For Exoticca's full list of policies, click here. For further assistance, call 1-888-991-2576.
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca -- Fully Refundable
- Select your departure city and select the number of travelers then click "See Prices".
- Choose your departure date.
- Continue through the process to confirm your booking.
Note: Rates will initially appear as $1799 and a discount will be applied at checkout.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca -- Fully Refundable at 1-888-991-2576.
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 12 a.m. ET
- Saturday-Sunday: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET
Mention Travelzoo and vacation code 4256 to get this deal.
Exoticca has brought Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.