$1499 – Everything to See in China
This upscale itinerary offers ideal spring and fall travel dates and 4-star accommodations.
This 14-night, $1499-per-person China tour takes you to everything you'd want to see, including multiple UNESCO-heritage sites in Beijing and Shanghai, a Yangtze river cruise, and a couple nights in Xi'an to see the terra-cotta warriors, which is usually an extra add-on.
- Beijing (4 nights): See Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace and the Juyong Pass, one of the three most famous mountain passes of the Great Wall. Visit a pearl factory and jade museum.
- Xi'an (2 nights): This ancient capital of China was the starting point of the Silk Road. Visit the Small Wild Goose Pagoda and witness the scale of the terra-cotta army and its horses.
- Yangtze River Cruise (3 nights): Sail from Chongqing through landscapes that evoke a traditional Chinese painting. See the Three Gorges, Xiling Gorge and the red Shibaozhai Temple built against the steep hill.
- Suzhou & Hangzhou (2 nights): Tour the dreamy canals, gardens and lakes of these charming river towns.
- Shanghai (3 nights): Walk along the Bund and Nanjing Road to get a feel for both ancient and modern Shanghai.
Includes: Roundtrip airfare from the U.S. to China; transfers between cities; 14 nights' accommodations at 4-star hotels and balcony cabin of the cruise; English-speaking local tour guide; daily breakfast.
Depart: Select dates September 2019 - November 2020 from Los Angeles, San Francisco or New York City. Surrounding dates available starting at +$100.
Travelzoo Tip: The itinerary builds in free time for you to explore or add optional tours starting at $30.
Book by May 24.
Sept. 2019 - Nov. 2020, varies by departure city
$1000 vs. competing packages
How to Book
Continue to Stunning Tours
Travelzoo members can book online using PayPal or a credit card by clicking on the "Make Tour Deposit" button, then filling out the "Reservation Form."
Book this deal by phone
Call Stunning Tours at 866-536-8299.
Reservation agents are available Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. ; Saturday 10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
Specializing in Asia tours, Stunning Tours has years of experience sending western travelers on immersive journeys overseas. The company has earned a perfect 5 from reviewers on TripAdvisor.