$1499 – Bali 5-Star Vacation w/Singapore Air Flights
A luxurious resort stay and 5-star flights make this one of the top Bali deals we've seen this year.
Escape to Bali for an upscale weeklong vacation, now available from $1499 per person. This deal pairs roundtrip airfare and a top-notch hotel stay while saving up to $600 compared to booking a similar experience on your own.
- Roundtrip flights from the U.S. to Bali on Singapore Airlines
- Seven nights at the 5-star Mulia Resort, located along a secluded white-sand beach in Nusa Dua
- Daily breakfast
- Full-day tours of Ubud and northern Bali, as well as a half-day tour to view the sunset from an offshore temple in the Indian Ocean
- Airport-resort transfers upon arrival and departure
Fly from the following cities:
- Los Angeles; San Francisco: Feb. 26 ... $1499
- New York City: Feb. 3, 26 ... $1599
- Houston: Feb. 4, 18 ... $1599
- Seattle: Feb. 6, 20 ... $1599
Departures from Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Fort Lauderdale and Portland are available from +$250-$500. Extend your stay in Bali for $195 per night per person. Additional 2020 dates are available from January-October for +$100-$400. Contact Indus Travels for details.
Select February dates; January-October for +$100-$400
Up to $600 on DIY pricing
How to Book
Choose your departure city below. Click "Book Now" on the landing page and then again next to your departure date. Select your departure city, optional tours and hotel upgrades and then complete your booking.
Book this deal by phone
Call Indus Travels at 1-866-978-2997.
Call center hours are 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. PT, Monday-Friday.