$1399 – Taj Mahal & Tigers: Rare India Tour w/Flights
Any 8-night India trip featuring Ranthambore National Park is rare; one with $600 savings is a gem.
This Travelzoo-exclusive package offers the chance to discover India with true experts: Cox & Kings has escorted travelers to India since 1758.
What's included in this $1399-per-person vacation:
- Roundtrip airfare from the U.S. to India
- 8 nights in 4- and 5-star hotels: Delhi (2 nights), Agra (2 nights), Sawai Madhopur (2 nights), Jaipur (2 nights)
- Sightseeing, transfers and excursions in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking representative
- Breakfast daily, two lunches and three dinners
- Ride through Chandni Chowk market in Old Delhi on a cycle rickshaw; visit the tomb of Emperor Humayun, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Visit the majestic Taj Mahal and learn about the intricate marble inlay that adorns the famous monument
- Take an open-air jungle safari through Ranthambore National Park, and search for the Bengal tiger
Depart: April 17 or June 19 from JFK or LAX; +$100 March 13; Oct. 1
Upgrade your trip: Starting at $100 more per person, make it a private tour, with private car service and your own local guide throughout your stay.
Customize your trip: Extensions to Varanasi and Amritsar are available for an additional cost.
Book by Dec. 21.
When You Can Go
April 17 or June 19; +$100 March 13 or Oct. 1
How to Book
Book online at Cox & Kings
- Click on the "Taj and Tigers with Air" package
- Select "Book Now"
Book this deal by phone
Call Cox & Kings at 866-988-6940.
Mention the Taj and Tigers package when calling to book.
About Cox & Kings
Established in 1758 as an India custom travel outfitter, Cox & Kings is one of the world's oldest luxury travel brands. They operated the first attempted expedition to Mt. Everest in 1922, and brought Mahatma Gandhi to Europe in 1933. Today, Cox & Kings crafts exclusive individual and group experiences to exotic destinations around the globe.