$1399 – Taj Mahal & Tigers: Luxe India Tour w/Flights
Discover India with true experts: Cox & Kings has escorted travelers to India since 1758.
Put together by Cox & Kings and Incredible India, India's tourism board, this $1399-per-person vacation covers the must-see spots along with envy-inducing stops that many itineraries miss.
Why we love this vacation:
- Take an open-air jungle safari through Ranthambore National Park to search for the Bengal tiger -- rarely included in trips of this length
- Visit the majestic Taj Mahal; ride a cycle rickshaw through Old Delhi; visit the tomb of Emperor Humayun, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Spend 8 nights in 4- and 5- star hotels: Delhi (2 nights), Agra (2 nights), Sawai Madhopur (2 nights), Jaipur (2 nights)
Includes: Roundtrip airfare from the U.S. to India; hotel accommodations; sightseeing and transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle; English-speaking guide; daily breakfast, two lunches and three dinners.
Depart from New York:
- $1399 ... April 4, 19; May 9, 16; June 6
- $1499 ... Jan. 17; Feb. 7; March 22; Oct. 10, 24
Depart from Los Angeles:
- $1499 ... April 4, 19; May 9, 16; June 6
- $1599-$1649 ... Jan. 17; Feb. 7; March 22; Oct. 10, 24
Upgrade and customize your trip: Starting at $150 more, opt for a private tour with private car service and your own local guide. For $200 more, depart on March 13 for an itinerary including Holi, the festival of colors.
Prices are per person, based on two people sharing a room. Solo traveler supplement is available upon request. Air and hotel taxes are included. A visa is required for U.S. travelers to enter India -- it's an additional fee not included with this deal.
Book by Nov. 21.
When You Can Go
Select dates April-June 2019; fall & winter dates +$100
$1300 versus similar tours
How to Book
Continue to Cox & Kings
- View the detailed itinerary on the Cox & Kings website.
- Call or email to book these special rates for the best experience.
Book this deal by phone
Call Cox & Kings at 866-988-6940.
- Call to speak with a reservation agent and discuss custom itinerary options.
- The reservation center is open daily from 9 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. ET.
- They can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cox & Kings
Established in 1758 as an India custom travel outfitter, Cox & Kings is one of the world's oldest luxury travel brands. They operated the first attempted expedition to Mt. Everest in 1922 and brought Mahatma Gandhi to Europe in 1933. Today, Cox & Kings crafts exclusive individual and group experiences to exotic destinations around the globe. They continuously win industry awards, including India's Leading Luxury Tour Operator 2017 from the World Travel Awards.