$1399 – China Tour w/Air, Cruise & Pandas!
This upscale itinerary offers ideal spring and fall travel dates and 4-star accommodations.
This 13-night, $1399-per-person China tour takes you to multiple UNESCO-heritage sites in Beijing and Shanghai, then ups the ante with a Yangtze river cruise and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet the stars of Chengdu's famous Giant Panda Research Base.
- Beijing (4 nights): See Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace and the Juyong Pass, one of the three most famous mountain passes of the Great Wall. Visit a pearl factory and jade museum.
- Suzhou & Hangzhou (2 nights): Tour the dreamy canals, gardens and lakes of these charming river towns.
- Shanghai (2 nights): Walk along the Bund and Nanjing Road to get a feel for both ancient and modern Shanghai.
- Yangtze River Cruise (4 nights): Sail through landscapes that evoke a traditional Chinese painting. See the Three Gorges, Xiling Gorge and the red Shibaozhai Temple built against the steep hill.
- Chengdu (1 night): Disembark in the mountain city of Chongqing and take a high-speed train to Chengdu, home of the world-famous giant panda.
Includes: Roundtrip airfare from the U.S. to China; transfers between cities; 13 nights' accommodations at 4-star hotels; English-speaking local tour guide; daily breakfast.
Depart: March 28; April 4, 11; May 9; Aug. 31; Sept. 12; Oct. 12, 24, 31 from Los Angeles, San Francisco or Seattle. Surrounding dates available starting at +$100. Departures from New York City, Chicago and Houston available starting at $1499.
Travelzoo Tip: The itinerary builds in free time for you to explore or add optional tours starting at $50. Add a visit to Xi'an to see the Terracotta Army for $299, including flights.
Book by Jan. 23.
When You Can Go
Select dates March 28 - Oct. 31
$1900 on competing packages
How to Book
Continue to Stunning Tours
Travelzoo members can book online using PayPal or a credit card by clicking on the "Make Tour Deposit" button, then filling out the "Reservation Form."
Book this deal by phone
Call Stunning Tours at 866-536-8299.
Reservation agents are available Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. ; Saturday 10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
About Stunning Tours
Specializing in Asia tours, Stunning Tours has years of experience sending western travelers on immersive journeys overseas. The company has earned an "A-" rating from the Better Business Bureau and a perfect 5 from reviewers on TripAdvisor.