$1399-$1599 – China 2-Week Adventure w/Air from 44 Cities
With stops in Shanghai, Xi'an and Beijing plus a river cruise, this trip hits all the must-sees.
If you’re traveling all the way to China, you want to have enough time to get acclimated and see the entire country. With this comprehensive itinerary, you’ll have 13 nights to visit Beijing, Xi’an, Shanghai, Wuhan and Chongqing plus take a Yangtze River cruise -- all for $1399-$1599 per person, including international airfare.
Here's what else we love about this trip, besides the $1000 savings:
- There are 44 departure cities across the U.S. from which to choose
- You'll stay in upscale hotels in each city, and most meals are included
- The trip hits the country's top sites, including the Great Wall of China, Xi'an's Terra Cotta Army and a four-night deluxe cruise up the Yangtze River
Depart: Nov. 15, 19, 23, 27; Dec. 1, 5. Additional dates available.
- $1399 … Los Angeles; San Francisco; San Jose; Seattle
- $1499 … Albany; Atlanta; Austin; Baltimore; Boston; Chicago; Dallas; Detroit; Houston; Indianapolis; Las Vegas; New York City; Philadelphia; Phoenix; Portland, Oregon; Raleigh-Durham; San Antonio; San Diego; Washington, D.C.
- $1599 … Albuquerque; Anchorage; Birmingham, Alabama; Charleston, South Carolina; Cleveland; Columbia, South Carolina; Denver; Fargo; Fort Lauderdale; Little Rock; Louisville; Miami; Milwaukee; Minneapolis; Nashville; Oklahoma City; Orlando; Portland, Maine; Salt Lake City; Santa Fe; St. Louis
Along the way, you’ll visit the famous waterfront Bund in Shanghai (two nights); shop for the famous porcelain of Ciqikou, near Chongqing (one night); cruise on the Yangtze River (four nights); spend a quick layover in the city of Wuhan (one night); meet the Terra Cotta Warriors in Xi'an (two nights); and stand on the Great Wall of China near Beijing (three nights).
Prices are per person, based on two traveling together. Single supplements are available. The Chinese visa fee (approximately $160) is not included. This deal is non-refundable.
Book by May 3.
When You Can Go
Select dates in Nov.-Dec.; others on sale
$1000 on competing packages
How to Book
Book online at Sinorama Holidays
- Scroll down and click on the “Dates and Pricing” tab above the map.
- Nov. 15 & 23 and Dec. 1 will be listed in the table for Chongqing-Jingzhou. For Nov. 19 & 27 and Dec. 5, click on the reverse cruise direction, Jingzhou-Chongqing.
- Click on the price for your included date. It will be listed as $1399 regardless of departure city.
- Fill in date and departure city to continue the booking process. Final price will be shown at this point.
Note: The booking experience is not optimized for mobile phones. Use a desktop to get this deal.
Book this deal by phone
Call Sinorama Holidays at 888-577-9918 or 855-666-8088.
Note: This deal must be booked online. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Saturday - Sunday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET.
About Sinorama Holidays
Founded in 2005, Canadian-based Sinorama Holidays specializes in trips to China and guides more than 30,000 tourists through Asia each year.