$1299 – Russia Tour w/Air & Train
With this tour, you don't have to choose between Russia's premier cities — you get them both.
Why We Love This Deal
Update (Jan. 7, 11 a.m. ET): Due to popularity, the price for this package has increased by $200 for Los Angeles and Seattle departures.
Visit Russia's most iconic sites on a weeklong vacation that blends enriching guided tours and free time to explore. Dates are available for early spring travel if you're ready to get away, or for fall if you'd rather plan ahead.
Now, with Exoticca's Hello 2022 sale, you can experience a host of breathtaking attractions in the world's largest country for $1100 off the price of similar tours.
Highlights of this $1299-per-person trip:
- Spend 3 nights in Moscow and visit Gorki Leninskiye, a former retreat for noblemen; the Kremlin and its cathedrals; and the city's famously elegant Metro stations. Then enjoy a walking tour of Arbat Street in the heart of the city and the Russian fine art at Tretyakov Gallery
- Spend 4 nights in St. Petersburg, where you'll explore the Hermitage Museum, the largest art gallery in the world. Located inside Winter Palace, the museum is renowned for its collection of work by Rembrandt, Leonardo da Vinci and thousands of other celebrated artists
- Enjoy ample free time to explore each city on your own, visiting any of the numerous museums and historic landmarks
- International flights, a high-speed train between Moscow and St. Petersburg and all transfers are included
Includes: Roundtrip airfare from the U.S. to Moscow, return from St. Petersburg; 7 nights in 4-star hotels; second-class high-speed train; daily breakfast; a visa invitation letter; transportation via motor coach; and sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
Depart: Select dates in March from Boston, New York, Los Angeles and Seattle; and April, September and October 2022 from New York. Departures during this travel window are also available from Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, New York, Orlando and Las Vegas, starting at $100 more.
Additional departure cities: Dallas; Denver; Fort Lauderdale; Houston; Philadelphia; San Diego; San Francisco; and Washington, D.C. departures are also available through October 2023, starting at $200 more per person (varies by city; see website for more details).
Additional itineraries: Maximize your Eastern European experience with a tour that visits Russia and additional countries: a 10-night tour that includes Ukraine, a 2-week trip that visits several Polish cities and this 15-night vacation that explores Uzbekistan. All of these trips are part of Exoticca's sitewide sale, saving travelers up to $1000 per trip.
Book by Jan. 31.
Restrictions may apply. Pricing is per person, based on two travelers sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is available for an added cost when booking. Air and hotel taxes are included. A visa is required to enter Russia, and the fee is not included with this deal. Some flight options do not include checked bags, but you can add them through the airline after booking for an added fee.
Fully Refundable: Exoticca offers free cancellations on bookings. Cancellations must be made 60 days before the departure date. For Exoticca's full list of policies, click here. For further assistance, call 1-888-991-2576.
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca -- Fully Refundable
- Select your departure city and select the number of travelers then click "See Prices".
- Choose your departure date.
- Continue through the process to confirm your booking.
Note: Rates will initially appear as $1399 and a discount will be applied at checkout.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca -- Fully Refundable at 1-888-991-2576.
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 12 a.m. ET
- Saturday-Sunday: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET
Mention Travelzoo and vacation code 6692 to get this deal.
Exoticca has brought Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.