$1299 – Malaysia 10-Night Guided Tour incl. Borneo & Air
Captivating local flair, an orangutan visit & scenic beaches make this a bucket-list trip.
Experience modern and colonial landmarks in Kuala Lumpur, discover how locals live in Malay villages, and visit untouched rain forests and beaches on this 10-night guided tour of Malaysia and Borneo -- trips like this typically cost double what we're offering with this deal.
Why we love this $1299-per-person guided itinerary:
- Tour Malaysia's capital, Kuala Lumpur, with stops at top sites and climb the multicolored steps of Batu Caves, a limestone hill featuring a series of caves and temples used for Hindu worship
- Learn how traditional crafts are created with a pewter-ware demonstration and stops at a Batik fabric factory and a pottery workshop
- Enjoy the local culture with a visit to the bustling Independence Square market in Kuala Lumpur, a dance performance in the Sarawak Cultural Village and street food in Kuching (famed for its laksa, one Anthony Bourdain's favorite dishes)
- Visit an orangutan rehabilitation center in Borneo, where you'll see the "men of the forest" play and interact
- Relax on Damai Beach, where the rain forest meets sandy beaches, after all that exploring and sightseeing
Includes: International flights, intra-country flights, 10 nights in well-reviewed hotels, six breakfasts, guided tours and entrance fees per itinerary and all ground transportation, including airport transfers.
Depart for $1299 from the following cities:
- Los Angeles ... Nov. 1, 17, 2019; April 6, 27, 2020
- New York ... Nov. 17, 2019
Update: The price for departure on April 6 from New York has increased due to airfare fluctuation.
Additional Departures: Atlanta; Boston; Chicago; Dallas; Denver; Detroit; Fort Lauderdale; Houston; Angeles; Miami; Orlando; San Diego; San Francisco; Seattle; and Washington, D.C. departures start at $300 more per person.
Select dates October 2019 - June 2020 also discounted.
Additional Options: For $300 more, extend your stay to 13 nights, which includes a visit to the island of Penang, located on the west coast of Malaysia, a diverse urban area with a great art and food scene. Other itineraries are also on sale that include Malaysia plus Singapore or Indonesia.
Book by Aug. 28.
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
- Click the red "See Prices" button.
- Select departure city.
- Choose travel date from the calendar.
- Continue booking.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at 1-888-488-0592.
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. EST
- Saturday-Sunday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Exoticca has brought Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.