$1199 & up – Australian Outback Experiences
You haven’t been Down Under until you’ve been Outback.
Think rugged red terrain, coastlines, waterfalls, desert and tropics and you’ve got the backdrop. But stirring landscapes are just the beginning of what makes Australia’s Northern Territory a must-visit. This region offers a quintessential Australian experience including abundant wildlife and the rich culture of the region’s Indigenous population.
Starting at $1199 per person, these packages save up to $800 per person compared to booking on your own. Make your way Down Under with the choice from five vacations. Each offers a slightly different experience, but all include a free (yes, free) one-way domestic flight into the Northern Territory from Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney.
- 4-night Alice Springs, Kings Canyon & Uluru ... $1199 (reg. $1987)
- 4-night Uluru & Kata Tjuta ... $1349 (reg. $1733)
- 8-night Sydney to Red Centre including Airfare from LA ... $2659 (reg. $3467)
- 9-night Sydney, Alice Springs & Melbourne including Airfare from LA, SF or Dallas ... $2849 (reg. $3486)
- 9-night Sydney, Outback & Great Barrier Reef ... $2499 (reg. $2719)
What you need to know:
- To get your free domestic flight into Northern Territory, you must book international air on Qantas (only the $2659 and $2849 packages above include international air)
- This deal only applies if you stay at least 2 nights in the Northern Territory
- Book through one of these partners to get your free flight: Qantas Vacations, Down Under Answers, Goway, Aspire Down Under and About Australia
Note: Pricing is per person, based on two travelers sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is available upon request. Air and hotel taxes are covered. A visa is required to enter Australia. Offer valid for new bookings through July 31, 2018, for travel until Dec. 31, 2018.
Book by July 31.
$1199 & up
When You Can Go
Travel through Dec. 31
$800 off versus DIY pricing
How to Book
Book online at Australia's Northern Territory