$1199 – Luxe Thailand Trip incl. Flights, $1000 Off
This trip is ideal for the traveler who wants to spend more time exploring and less time planning.
This luxe Thailand vacation is now $1199-$1599 per person -- that's $1000 off the regular price for a package with upscale hotels and flights from 42 cities across the U.S.
- International flights and intra-Thailand transportation
- 8 nights in 4- and 5-star hotels: Bangkok (4 nights), Chiang Rai (2 nights) and Chiang Mai (2 nights)
- Nine meals
- English-speaking tour guides
- Taxes and fuel surcharges
Itinerary: Much of your time is spent at your leisure, so you have the freedom to do what you want. You can add sightseeing tours during checkout, such as an excursion to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market ($109 per person).
Depart: Select October-December dates. The best time to travel to Thailand is during the cool and dry season between late November and March.
Fly from the following cities:
- $1199 … Los Angeles; San Francisco; Seattle
- $1299 … Albany; Atlanta; Baltimore; Boston; Chicago; Las Vegas; New York City; Philadelphia; Portland (Oregon); Washington, D.C.
- $1399 ... Austin; Columbia (South Carolina); Dallas; Detroit; Houston; Phoenix; San Antonio; San Diego; San Jose
- $1499 ... Birmingham; Charleston (West Virginia); Cleveland; Denver; Indianapolis; Nashville; Orlando; Portland (Maine); Raleigh; Salt Lake City
- $1599 … Albuquerque; Anchorage; Fargo; Little Rock; Miami; Milwaukee; Minneapolis; Oklahoma City; St. Louis; Santa Fe
Book by March 26.
When You Can Go
Select October-December departures
$1000 off the regular price
How to Book
Book online at Sinorama Holidays
- Click "Date & Pricing."
- Click "Book Now" for your desired departure date. (Note: When booking, prices will be displayed as $1099, with an additional $100 added during checkout for service charges. Pricing from specific gateways will appear on next page.)
- Select departure city from drop-down menu and continue through booking process.
Book this deal by phone
Bookings must be made online. For questions and more information about these trips, call 1-888-577-9918 or 1-866-930-9580.