Sold out(September 28, 2022) A new deal from this source was published on September 28, 2022. See new deal
Save $1775 – Morocco 9-night guided tour incl. flights
This deal includes five tours and excursions with an English-speaking guide.
Why We Love This Deal
From the vibrant souks of Marrakesh to the medieval architecture of Fez, experience the old-world charm of Morocco for $1399 per person. This comprehensive 9-night tour of the kingdom visits bustling cities and picturesque towns, while highlighting their cultural and religious significance.
This deal features stays in well-reviewed hotels with breakfast and dinner included each night, while saving up to $1775.
Explore Morocco for $1399 per person:
- Casablanca (1 night): Admire the Art Deco architecture and see Hassan II Mosque and its soaring minaret built next to the ocean
- Tangier (1 night): Enjoy a panoramic tour of this hillside port city, then venture to blue-washed Chefchaouen to snap photos
- Fez (2 nights): Stop in an imperial town that is considered the center of Islam in Morocco and see the bronze doors of the Royal Palace
- Erfoud (1 night): Head into the edge of the Sahara with an opportunity to sleep under the stars at a desert camp
- Ouarzazate (1 night): See the beautiful kasbahs, or fortresses, throughout this ancient desert city
- Marrakesh (3 nights): Marvel at the Minaret of the Koutoubia during a tour and then take in the sights and sounds of the city's popular souks
What's included: International roundtrip airfare between the U.S. and Casablanca, Morocco; 9 nights' accommodations in well-reviewed hotels with daily breakfast; nine dinners; transfers in air-conditioned vehicles; and activities and tours with an English-speaking guide, as indicated on the itinerary.
When to go: Depart on select dates November 2022 - March 2023 and June, September and November 2023 from Atlanta; Baltimore; Boston; Chicago; Fort Lauderdale; Miami; New York City; Philadelphia; San Francisco; and Washington, D.C.
Departures through December 2023 are also on sale from 30+ major U.S. cities, starting at +$100 per person.
Additional itineraries: This is part of a larger sale, including a visit to the Great Pyramid of Giza with a 2-week vacation to Egypt and Morocco. Or see both Portugal and Morocco with this 2-week adventure. You can also visit London, along with Portugal and Morocco, with this 13-night trip.
Back to Travel Sale: Exoticca's Back to Travel Sale, where you can save up to $500 (discount is applied at checkout), is now live.
Book by Oct. 1.
Change Policy: This deal includes Exoticca's Premium Care, which allows you to change your booking without a fee, or receive a future travel credit, if there are any disruptions due to COVID-19, including if you test positive or if there are new travel restrictions. You can also upgrade to Exoticca's Premium Care Flex or Premium Care Flex+ plans for an additional fee, which allows you to cancel your trip for any reason up to 30 days before departure and receive a travel credit or full cash refund. For Exoticca's full list of policies, click here. For further assistance, call 1-888-991-2576.
November 2022 - March 2023; June, September & November 2023
Up to $1775 vs. similar tours
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
- Select your departure city and select the number of travelers, then click "See Prices."
- Choose your departure date.
- Continue through the process to confirm your booking.
Note: Rates will initially appear as $1499, and a discount will be applied at checkout.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at 1-888-991-2576.
- Monday-Friday: 24 hours
- Saturday-Sunday: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET
Mention Travelzoo and vacation code 6124 to get this deal.
Exoticca has brought Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High-quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.