$999 – Everything to See in Morocco in 7 Nights (w/Air!)
Visit Morocco's colorful bazaars, ancient palaces & idyllic villages in the High Atlas Mountains.
Update (Dec. 3, 9:30 a.m. ET): This Cyber Monday sale has ended, but you can still book the package for only $100 more – $1099 per person, still offering over $1500 in savings.
For today only, the cost of a Morocco 7-night guided tour has dropped to $999 per person – trips like this usually cost double. This sale will only last until midnight on Dec. 2 (12a.m. ET), so we recommend acting quickly.
- Marrakesh (3 nights): Shop for hand-woven rugs and exotic spices in the bustling souks; learn how argan oil is made; and visit the Palace of Bahia, "one of the city's most eye-popping sights" (Lonely Planet)
- Casablanca and Rabat: Tour the iconic city of Casablanca and follow Rabat's narrow streets to breathtaking views of the Atlantic Coast
- Fez (2 nights): Marvel at the intricate tiles and imposing architecture of the Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail, one of the few mosques in the country that allows visitors
- Erfoud (1 night): Travel through the Middle Atlas Mountains to an oasis town on the edge of the Sahara Desert
- Ouarzazate (1 night): Visit plummeting ravines in the Dades Valley and breathe in the sweet scent of the Valley of the Roses before heading to the desert city of Ouarzazate
Includes: Roundtrip airfare from the U.S. to Marrakesh, 7 nights' accommodations in well-reviewed hotels and riads, guided sightseeing per itinerary, daily breakfast, four dinners and private transportation via motor coach.
Depart from New York for $999: Jan. 19, 24; Feb. 1, 24; +$50 Sept. 20
Select dates December 2019 - October 2020 also discounted.
Additional departures: Atlanta; Boston; Chicago; Dallas; Fort Lauderdale; Houston; Las Vegas; Los Angeles; Miami; Orlando; San Diego; San Francisco; Seattle and Washington, D.C. departures start at $50 more per person.
Travelzoo Tip: Take an all-terrain vehicle to the Sahara, where you'll catch sunset views and spend the night in a Berber camp (+$190).
Book by Dec. 11.
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
- Click the "See Prices" button.
- Click the "Continue" button .
- Select your city then choose a travel date from the calendar.
- Continue booking.
Note: Prices on the calendar will appear higher ($1099) before discount code is automatically applied at checkout. This sale ends at 12a.m. ET on Dec. 2 and inventory is limited, so we encourage you to book quickly.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at 1-888-273-9023.
- Sunday-Thursday: 9 a.m. - midnight ET
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET
Exoticca has brought Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.