$999 – Dubai 5-Star Trip w/JW Marriott Stay & Emirates Air
This deal saves a jaw-dropping $1100 per person versus booking the flight and hotel on your own.
What we love:
- Fly nonstop on award-winning Emirates; if you're going to fly all the way to Dubai, this is the way to do it
- Stay at the 5-star JW Marriott Marquis, which has 12 restaurants and bars, including a rooftop bar with panoramic views; an outdoor pool; and rooms with soaking tubs and floor-to-ceiling windows
- It's located near the Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world, and the Dubai Canal, home to over 450 restaurants
Includes: Nonstop flights; 7 nights' accommodations; daily breakfast; and 25% off at the hotel's spa and dining facilities.
Depart for $999 from Ft. Lauderdale or Orlando: Sept. 2, 4, 9, 11, 16. For +$100-$110, depart Oct. 20, 22, 27, 28, 29; Jan. 3, 5, 12, 15, 17, 19, 24, 26, 28; Feb. 3, 12; March 3, 5, 12.
Additional departures: From Chicago-O'Hare for $1082; from Los Angeles for $1134; or from New York-JFK or Boston for $1160.
Note: Pricing is per person, based on two travelers sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is available on request. Air and hotel taxes are covered, but the Dubai tourism fee is not included. You'll pay locally when you arrive.
Book by July 20.
When You Can Go
$1100 vs. booking on your own
How to Book
Book online at Emirates Vacations
- Scroll down to select your departure date (in red).
- On the next page, select your room type.