$5399 & up – Kenya & Tanzania 11-Night Safari w/Flights
Spanning two countries and a half-dozen national parks, this safari is full of photo opportunities.
Explore some of the most breathtaking wilderness of sub-Saharan Africa, including immense lakes, pink flamingos, elephants and cheetahs, on a journey through Kenya and Tanzania with this package from Citrus Holidays that includes flights, all meals and accommodations, all transport and all tour and entrance fees.
At $5399 per person, based on double occupancy, this offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to and from Nairobi
- 11 nights' accommodations (1 nights in Nairobi, 1 nights in Arusha, 1 night in Ngorongoro Crater, 3 nights in Serengeti National Park, 2 nights in Maasai Mara National Reserve, 1 night in Nakuru and 2 nights in Amboseli National Park)
- All meals, hot and including drinks and wine
- All transport, including a safari vehicle with pop-up roof for game viewing
- All park and campsite fees
- Donations and payments to local community projects
Depart from: New York City (JFK) on select dates between April and May. Additional dates and departures from $5499 are available from Chicago, Los Angeles and Miami.
See more information on the Citrus Holidays website, but please call to book.
Book by Nov. 30.