$5199 – Kenya & Tanzania 12-Night Safari incl. Serengeti & Flights
Spot wildlife and stay in upscale lodges on a guided safari adventure of Kenya and Tanzania.
Explore the vast expanse of the Masai Mara, traverse the sweeping plains of the Serengeti, descend into the Ngorongoro Crater see the untouched Tarangire wilderness, where you'll spot lions, cheetahs, zebra, wildebeest and elephants in two of the world's best wildlife-watching destinations. This Kenya and Tanzania bucket list adventure with Travel Discounters saves up to $1500 per person on similar safari trips.
- Roundtrip international flights to Nairobi
- Accommodations for 12 nights: 1 at a hotel in Nairobi and 11 nights at safari lodges in Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Amboseli, Lake Manyara, the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire
- Daily guided safari game drives
- Boat ride and safari on Lake Naivasha and lunch in Ngorongoro Crater
- 12 breakfasts, 12 lunches and 11 dinners
- All safaris in a 4x4 vehicle with seven window seats and pop-up roof
- All transfers, entrance fees and taxes
Weekly departures are available in April 2020 for the following per-person prices:
- $5199 ... New York City
- $5399 ... Chicago; Dallas; Washington, D.C.
- $5599 ... Miami; Orlando
- $5699 ... Los Angeles; San Francisco
Additional 2020 departures are available at a higher rate. See Travel Discounters' website for details.
How to Book
Continue to Travel Discounters
Book this deal by phone
Call Travel Discounters at 1-800-842-6943.
Mention Travelzoo and ask for the Kenya Masai Mara Safari Tour.
Phone lines are open daily from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET.
As experts in exotic travel, Travel Discounters designs custom tours that immerse travellers in the sights, culture and landscape of its destinations -- all with high-value inclusions at affordable prices.