$4999 – Luxurious South African Safari w/Air, Save $2000
The addition of a VIP meet and greet really puts the luxe factor over the top.
With 5-star accommodations, gourmet cuisine, charter flights and VIP perks, this South African safari adventure combines the best of the best for Travelzoo members at a savings of up to $2000 per person.
The trip begins in Cape Town, where travelers will stay along the bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, before heading to an award-winning private reserve near the Kruger National Park for game drives and serene surroundings.
Highlights of this seven-night package include:
- Roundtrip international airfare to Cape Town and back via Johannesburg on South African Airways
- Four nights at the 5-star Table Bay Hotel along with a high-tea experience
- Three nights in a suite at the 5-star Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge -- named one of the best in the world by Conde Nast Traveler readers
- Domestic flights within South Africa, including a charter flight from the lodge back to Johannesburg
- All ground transportation and transfers
- Helicopter tour of Cape Town
- Environmental awareness walk safari and six game drives
- 14 meals, including a special dinner at the well-reviewed Camissa Brasserie
For the first time ever, African Travel Inc. is including VIP meet and greet: A representative will meet travelers at the arrival gate in Johannesburg and whisk them to the front of the line at customs and immigration. This should speed up the process and make it hassle-free before catching a connecting flight to Cape Town.
Depart from New York or Washington, D.C., for $4999 per person (based on double occupancy) on any of the following dates: March 1, 22; April 27; Aug. 20; Sept. 17; Oct. 23; Nov. 12, 26; Dec. 5, 2017.
Connecting flights from 36 other U.S. cities are available. Call for more information.
Book by Dec. 14.