$4999 – Luxurious South Africa Safari: Air from 38 Cities
You are definitely getting your money's worth. This itinerary is packed with high-value extras.
Lion World Travel is back with one of its most comprehensive Cape Town and safari packages for the first time with 2017 travel dates. This 5-star adventure for $4999 per person (based on double occupancy) saves as much as $1800 compared to similar trips from other luxury outfitters.
Why we love it:
- The accommodations are top notch: the Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town and Lion Sands Kruger National Park Lodge both hold spots on Travel + Leisure's 2016 "World's Best" list.
- You aren't paying extra to have an expert plan this trip for you. We couldn't duplicate this trip ourselves for any less.
- This is the best value we could find for a trip of this caliber.
- Travelzoo Deal Experts in Chicago and New York rave about Lion World Travel's stellar service.
- It is rare for us to see flights included from so many U.S. cities all at the same price.
- Roundtrip flights from 38 U.S. cities (see list below) to Cape Town and back via Johannesburg; international flights are on South African Airways
- All domestic airfare within South Africa and ground transportation in luxury vehicles
- Five nights in Cape Town and three nights at a private safari lodge adjacent to Kruger National Park
- Scenic Cape Town helicopter tour and Cape Peninsula tour
- 15 meals, including a special dinner at the well-reviewed Camissa Brasserie
- High tea and a 30-minute spa treatment
- Six open-vehicle game drives plus a stop at a luxury treehouse for refreshments and a unique opportunity to take in panoramic views of the bush from up high (exclusive to this package)
- Lion World Travel representative meet and greet upon arrival
Depart on any of the following dates: Jan. 12, 19, 26; Feb. 16, 24; March 2, 9, 23; April 29; May 11, 19.
This package is available from all of the following cities at the same price, based on space availability: Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Buffalo, Charleston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Orleans, New York (JFK), Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, Rochester, St. Louis, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Syracuse, Tampa, Tucson or Washington, D.C. All flights connect in New York (JFK) or Washington (Dulles).
Book by Nov. 9.