$4999 – South Africa Luxury Trip w/Airfare
After a day seeking out lions and rhinos, relax with a cocktail on your luxury tent's private deck.
This 5-star package -- priced up to $1100 less than competing trips -- takes you to the Cape Winelands and a private game reserve that opens to the famous Kruger National Park and its rich diversity of wildlife.
- Roundtrip international flights from New York on South African Airways
- Domestic airfare within South Africa and ground transportation in luxury vehicles
- 4 nights in Cape Town at the 5-star 15 On Orange Hotel, which has dozens of restaurants and museums within a 10-minute walk
- 3 nights in Thornybush Private Game Reserve at the 5-star Saseka Tented Camp
- Six open-vehicle safari game drives with rangers and trackers
- 13 meals: seven breakfasts, three lunches and three dinners
- Lion World Travel representative meet-and-greet upon arrival
Crowned by Table Mountain National Park, Cape Town is filled with gourmet restaurants, art galleries and bars specializing in local wines. Explore the city at your own pace before jetting off to a private game reserve where you'll hop into an open-air Land Cruiser to try and spot leopards, elephants and other Big Five wildlife.
The included safari lodge is filled with unique touches that set this vacation apart. It just opened this spring, so you can be among the first to enjoy your luxury tent's personal pool, outdoor shower and private deck, where you can unwind and keep an eye out for animal sightings between game drives.
Depart from New York City on Sept. 16; Oct. 8, 24; Nov. 7, 17; Dec. 1; Jan. 18, 25; Feb. 8, 16; March 7. Domestic U.S. flights from 38 cities can be added in at a special rate of $200 per person, subject to space availability.
How to Book
View the full itinerary. All bookings must be made over the phone.
Book this deal by phone
Call Lion World Travel at 1-800-387-2706.
Mention South African Elegance and Travelzoo.
For 55 years, Lion World Travel has specialized in packages to Southern and East Africa. All of its safari specialists have first-hand knowledge and can assist travelers in creating an African adventure that fulfills their specific interests as well as their budget. In 2018, Travel + Leisure named it one of the best safari outfitters in the world.
To read a personal account of a Lion World trip, visit our blog.