$4999 – South Africa 5-Star Cape Town & Safari Vacation
An ultra-stylish Cape Town stay and luxury safari make this South Africa experience fit for royalty.
- Roundtrip international flights to Cape Town and back via Johannesburg on South African Airways
- All domestic airfare within South Africa and ground transportation in luxury vehicles
- Four nights in Cape Town at the 5-star Cape Grace Hotel, a member of the Leading Hotels of the World
- Three nights at the 5-star Camp Jabulani, a luxury safari lodge located in the Kapama Private Game Reserve
- Seven breakfasts, three lunches and three dinners
- Choice of one full afternoon tea in the library or one taste of whisky in the Bascule Bar at Cape Grace
- Open-vehicle game drives as specified in itinerary
- Lion World Travel representative meet and greet upon arrival
Depart from New York City or Washington, D.C., on Nov. 6, 9 or Dec. 1, 2017.
Depart from any of the following cities for +$200: Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Buffalo, Charleston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Orleans, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, Rochester, St. Louis, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Syracuse, Tampa, Tucson. All flights connect in New York (JFK) or Washington (Dulles).