Sold out(June 09, 2021) A new deal from this source was published on December 04, 2020. See new deal
$4999 – Kenya & Tanzania Safari incl. Great Migration Dates
Save $2500 on regular pricing and spot the Big Five on a bucket-list safari during peak season.
Embark on game drives through world-renowned National Reserves where you'll spot large elephant herds, wildebeest and zebra, and enjoy background views of majestic Mount Kilimanjaro. This 9-night small group tour has dates through 2022, including peak dates during the best time to visit, the "Great Migration."
Why we love this $4999-per-person safari:
- Flights to Nairobi with return from Kilimanjaro are included with expedited service through customs in Kenya
- Stay in well-located 3- and 4-star lodge accommodations throughout
- Small groups of up to seven passengers per four-wheel drive vehicle, with guaranteed window seats (or, make this a completely private tour starting at $399 more per person)
- Game drives at Masai Mara National Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park, Amboseli National Park and Tarangire National Park are included
- Enjoy an expedition and picnic lunch at Ngorongoro Crater, where you can seek out the Big Five (elephants, lions, leopards, buffalo, rhinos)
- Spot hippos, buffalo, zebra and unique bird species on a boat ride of Lake Naivasha
Includes: International flights; 9 nights' accommodations; daily breakfast and all meals at game lodges (except for arrival and departure days); 8 game drives; boat ride on Lake Naivasha; an English-speaking guide; transportation and transfers; and taxes.
Depart for $4999 from New York: Weekly departures through 2021, including the "Great Migration," the world’s largest migration of wildlife, which lasts from about June-October. Select dates through 2022 are also on sale, though this peak timeframe is +$400 next year.
Additional Departures: Atlanta; Chicago; Dallas; Los Angeles; Miami; Orlando; San Francisco; and Washington, D.C. departures are available for $5299-$5699.
Travelzoo Tips: The $1399 single supplement fee is waived across all dates to make solo travel more accessible. Children ages 6-11 are welcome for a lower cost of $3999.
Book by June 9.
Restrictions may apply. Pricing is per person, based on double occupancy. The single supplement is waived. All departures are guaranteed and are never canceled, regardless of group size. Gratuities are not included. The visa fee to enter Kenya is $51 and to Tanzania is $100 and are not included in this package. Kids 6 years and above are allowed on this Safari (typically not allowed). Yellow fever vaccination is mandatory. You can add other Africa, Europe or Asia tours offered by Travel Discounters to your Kenya and Tanzania tour.
Change without Fees: If you book now but have to cancel your trip within 60 days of your departure, you’ll receive a travel credit in the full amount you paid for your vacation that can be used for any destination or itinerary in the future. If airfares or hotel prices are higher when rebooking, you will have to pay the difference. For further assistance, call 1-800-842-6943.
Weekly departures through 2021; 2022 dates also discounted
$2500 vs. regular pricing
How to Book
Continue to Travel Discounters
This deal can only be booked by phone, but you can view a detailed itinerary and list of inclusions on Travel Discounters' website.
Book this deal by phone
To book this vacation, contact Travel Discounters at 1-800-842-6943.
- Open daily 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET
Mention Travelzoo and ask for the Best of Kenya and Tanzania package.