$4999 – Bucket-List Kenya & Tanzania Safari
This bucket-list safari includes dates during peak season so you can spot the Big Five.
Why We Love This Deal
Witness magnificent elephant herds, wildebeest and zebra as you set out on game drives through Kenya's world-renowned National Reserves, before heading to Tanzania and taking in breathtaking views of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest mountain. This 9-night small group tour has dates through 2022, including travel during the best time to visit, the "Great Migration."
Why we love this $4999-per-person safari:
- Flights to Nairobi with return from Kilimanjaro are included
- Stay in well-located 3- and 4-star lodge accommodations throughout
- Small groups of up to seven passengers per four-wheel drive vehicle, with guaranteed window seats (or, make this a completely private tour starting at $399 more per person)
- Game drives at Masai Mara National Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park, Amboseli National Park and Tarangire National Park are included
- Enjoy an expedition and picnic lunch at Ngorongoro Crater, where you can seek out the Big Five (elephants, lions, leopards, buffalo, rhinos)
- Spot hippos, buffalo, zebra and unique bird species on a boat ride of Lake Naivasha
Includes: International flights; 9 nights' accommodations; daily breakfast and all meals at game lodges (except for arrival and departure days); 8 game drives; boat ride on Lake Naivasha; an English-speaking guide; transportation and transfers; and taxes.
Depart for $4999 from New York: Weekly departures through 2022. Departures during the "Great Migration," the world’s largest migration of wildlife, which lasts from about June-October, are available for $4999 if booked by Oct. 13, 2021. Great Migration departures booked after Oct. 13, 2021 are available for +$400 per person.
Additional Departures: Atlanta; Chicago; Dallas; Los Angeles; Miami; Orlando; San Francisco; and Washington, D.C. departures are available for $5299-$5699.
Book by Nov. 15.
Restrictions may apply. Pricing is per person, based on double occupancy. All departures are guaranteed and are never canceled, regardless of group size. Gratuities are not included. The visa fee to enter Kenya is $51 and to Tanzania is $100 and are not included in this package. Kids 6 years and above are allowed on this Safari (typically not allowed). Yellow fever vaccination is mandatory. You can add other Africa, Europe or Asia tours offered by Travel Discounters to your Kenya and Tanzania tour.
Change without Fees: If you book now but have to cancel your trip within 60 days of your departure, you’ll receive a travel credit in the full amount you paid for your vacation that can be used for any destination or itinerary in the future. If airfares or hotel prices are higher when rebooking, you will have to pay the difference. For further assistance, call 1-800-842-6943.
How to Book
Continue to Travel Discounters
This deal can only be booked by phone, but you can view a detailed itinerary and list of inclusions on Travel Discounters' website.
Book this deal by phone
To book this vacation, contact Travel Discounters at 1-800-842-6943.
- Open daily 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET
Mention Travelzoo and ask for the Best of Kenya and Tanzania package.